Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JM15

Fire House Deli

13 posts in this topic

Has any one been to the firehouse deli in Somers I saw it the other day next to the mexican shack and the highway garage I was just wondering if it was good. :caffine: :chainsaw:

I love it and huge wedges. (In this case size does matter)

Good Food, Prices arent that bad either, They got confused though when we called and asked if they would deliver to the firehouse.

The only thing I don't like is that it's only open until about 6pm

I just went there they had pretty good food thanks

I had Firehouse Deli for the first time yesterday, and it was great! The menu kind of reminds me of Franks Food Court, another excellent deli.

I had the Rockwell wedge, which is a chicken cutlet, with buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese dressing, and it was really good. May sound like a simple sandwich to make, but what counts to me is the quality and freshness of the ingredients, which were superb.

I wish I lived closer to Somers. If this deli went 24/7, Rocky's and Cameron's may have some competition.

There is also an excellent "Firehouse Deli" in Byram (Greenwich) CT, less than a minute drive over the Mill Street bridge from Port Chester. It is appropriatley located adjacent to a firehouse.

there is another up in fairfield down the street from station 1. the deli is actualy the old station 1 house. i cant remember what street its on but its right off the main street of the town. the place is sooooo good. every time im up there, i try to get in there from some food. very nice place =D> =D>

there is another up in fairfield down the street from station 1.  the deli is actualy the old station 1 house.  i cant remember what street its on but its right off the main street of the town.  the place is sooooo good.  every time im up there, i try to get in there from some food.  very nice place =D>  =D>

that would be on Reef Road, right by the village lawn/gazebo.

The firehouse deli in Byram is an excelent choise for big wedges, They also make a mean egg sandwich, Must try!!!

The firehouse deli in fairfield was in fact their old station one, it is on reef rd just off of the post road. Food is great just can be a little on the pricey side sometimes. As for the firehouse deli in Byram, its right across from Greenwich's Byram firehouse on Mill street. Huge sandwiches, frequented very often by many of us here in PC. A must try.

While on the topic of deli's anyone in fairfield, norwalk or new canaan check out A&S italian fine foods. Great food and sandwiches at very reasonable prices. Also do catering.

Edited by cas2383

I believe there is an A&S in Millwood across from Rocky's and one in Croton.

there is another up in fairfield down the street from station 1.  the deli is actualy the old station 1 house.  i cant remember what street its on but its right off the main street of the town.  the place is sooooo good.  every time im up there, i try to get in there from some food.  very nice place =D>  =D>

Same owners...great food