Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IFCO3080

Photos of new I.F.CO E105

10 posts in this topic

Coming along nicely. I understand that Hudson Valley was dropped as a Seagrave dealer, are they still going to be the ones to deliver the truck?

I understand that Hudson Valley was dropped as a Seagrave dealer, are they still going to be the ones to deliver the truck?

They are still listed as Seagraves Dealer on the Seagrave Web site

Coming along nicely. I understand that Hudson Valley was dropped as a Seagrave dealer, are they still going to be the ones to deliver the truck?

FDNY 10-75, your infromation is incorrect. Excelsior Fire Equipment was the previous Seagrave Dealer. Hudson Valley Fire Equipment is the new 10 county Hudson Valley Seagrave Dealer and WILL be delivering E-105.

IFCO3080 likes this

My mistake, thank you for the correct information!

Here are a few pics! Final inspection in 2 weeks, should arrive here in Mt. Kisco mid to late August after lettering and mounting of tools and all!

post-16114-0-31865500-1372514028.jpg

post-16114-0-86830900-1372514047.jpg

post-16114-0-30410400-1372514061.jpg

IFCO3080 and x4093k like this

Nice looking rig... From the pictures I saw, I would recommend you keep an eye on the defroster... Croton's T 10 appears to have the same set up ( 1 center diffuser vent ) and during last winter while handling several runs, we had big issues with the windshield fogging up... Right now Seagrave is still looking into it, and they have a few months to figure it out, but I would keep it in mind and check yours...

IFCO3080 and markmets415 like this