Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

EMTBravo Introduces New Patch-Logo

6 posts in this topic

For years, I've been toying with the idea of creating a logo or patch for the site. I put it out to the members a few months ago, and we have a winner.

Paul R. Gerardi, "LTFIREPRG" (retired Deputy Chief Fairview FD), came up with this amazing design for the site, almost instantaneously. I feel it really reflects the theme of this site, and carries the "Work Together Win Together" message. The details take into account what this site is for, who it is for, and ties it all together. There are a lot of little subtle details that make it even more awesome.

I thank him so much for making this dream that I've had over the years and making it a reality. And I never knew talented artist was one of his many, many skillsets! He is a generous and frequent donor to the site, and this contribution to the site is just another way he has helped to make this site better. Thanks Chief for everything you've done for this site, for this, and for me.

As soon as I get enough funding, this design will become a patch and a decal, most likely this fall (unless someone wants to sponsor the production of this patch or decal)

So here it is:

post-11-0-92382700-1374784173.jpg

sfrd18, PEMO3, FDNY 10-75 and 2 others like this

Paul helped me paint my living room in 1978 , he did a good job then to !

Very nice! Will this be on EMTBravo T-Shirts as well?

Perfectly shows what the site is all about, great design and concept! I would love a couple of decals when they come out.