Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

4WD Pursuit Redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe Arrives for 2015

4 posts in this topic

This will change the game a bit for the newly redesigned Chevrolet Tahoe and in the emergency services business.

I see a few departments that will be getting a little more life, perhaps until 2015, of their current Tahoes. This includes FD and EMS agencies too, lol.

General Motors will begin producing a four-wheel-drive pursuit-rated Chevrolet Tahoe PPV for the 2015 model year for law enforcement agencies, the automaker announced Tuesday from the SEMA Show in Las Vegas.

Full article and photos: http://www.government-fleet.com/channel/vehicle-research/news/story/2013/11/pursuit-rated-4wd-chevy-tahoe-arrives-for-2015.aspx?prestitial=1

FDNY 10-75 and EmsFirePolice like this

Nice, thanks for the info. would be nice to have the 4WD as an option for those nasty wintery days on patrol

Like the interior not the exterior. It seems as if Chevy keeps on increasing the size of the headlights...

Yea I agree. Not a fan of the new Fords and GM trucks with the giant bug eye headlights. Must be a battle of who can make them the largest.

I wonder if there would ever be a diesel engine option? With it sharing a lot with the Silverado, I would think that it would be relatively easy to put a DuraMax in there. I bet there would be a lot of FD/EMS and commercial interest in that. However, Diesel seems to be on the decline.