Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoFire390

FFEMT150 new addition

7 posts in this topic

Need to give a huge Congrats to Pat and his fiancé on the arrival of there beautiful baby girl. Kaylee Rose was born at about 8am this morning. Congrats buddy she's beautiful!!post-8930-0-46106200-1387295548.jpg

SageVigiles likes this

Thanks guys. Momma and baby are doing great. It's been a long day to say the least. The last time I went over 40 hours without sleep was a very long time ago. I guess I'm not a young gun anymore!

SageVigiles likes this

Congrats Pat! Best of luck to you and your family!

Congrats Pat, glad to hear mom and baby are doing well.

Thanks again guys. Got the official word that as of tomorrow afternoon I can kiss sleep goodbye for a while as mommy and baby will be coming home. I also want to thank the staff of putnam hospital birthing center for all they have done. The nurses there were absolutely outstanding! They were with us every second of the process even before they found out we were both MOS (that just got me a cup of coffee...). Thanks to everyone that has called or messaged me with their well wishes. It means a lot to Jackie and myself to have such great support from our brothers and sisters. Thank you again and happy holidays to you all.

Pat wisker

MoFire390 likes this

She's beautiful...CONGRATS!!!!