Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

NY medic indicted for robbing patients' homes

9 posts in this topic

Isn't he already in jail/awaiting trial for the same thing?

Did you read the article?

Yes, he was in jail. He still is. He has now been indicted (Grand Jury) for the crimes for which he was accused. He remains in jail, unable to post bail or bond (there is a difference). He will now either have a trial (trial jury or bench trial) {where the judge renders a verdict} or plead guilty.

#1 Read the article

#2 Watch Law and Order sometime.

I think this guy should be given a fair trial, judged by a jury of his peers (us), followed by a first class hanging!

Edited by Ga-Lin
Medic442 likes this

Did you read the article?

Yes, he was in jail. He still is. He has now been indicted (Grand Jury) for the crimes for which he was accused. He remains in jail, unable to post bail or bond (there is a difference). He will now either have a trial (trial jury or bench trial) {where the judge renders a verdict} or plead guilty.

#1 Read the article

#2 Watch Law and Order sometime.

Considering I don't have a paid account with therecordonline.com, no I didn't read the article because I can't.

Play nice, kids. And thank you for not being low-lifes like that scuzzy paramedic - good to know can trust many more of us to go in and out of houses without casing the joint and "shopping". Only thing we take out is the patient.

I don't either, but I clicked the link and it took me to the article.

Because I used up all my premium clicks for the month prior to reading this article.

OK ya got me there. I thought all clicks were created equal. I have never heard of a premium click. I just clicked now, and it sounded like it always has.