Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FireMike

Great Fire Apparatus Career Opportunities

3 posts in this topic

Do you enjoy the fire service? Do you have a passion for Fire Apparatus? Then perhaps you would be interested in joining our team of Fire Apparatus professionals at Firematic Supply Co Inc. I am posting this info/ad again to let the NY Metro, Connecticut & Hudson Valley Fire Service know that we are growing once again and we have Sales & Service tech positions at both our Rocky Hill Connecticut and Carmel NY Shops.

On the Sales Side, the biggest prerequisite is the ability to connect with customers and build relationships. Computers skills help, but could be learned quickly if your interpersonal skills are exceptional. A bit of mechanical skill and knowledge always helps too.

On the Service Side, I have Two (2) positions open. Both are at my Carmel NY Shop. One (1) is an entry level mechanic's helper that will be washing trucks, picking up parts, helping with pick up and delivery of trucks etc... A Clean Class B CDL driving record is a must. The second is a full time Class A or B Mechanics position. We offer a very competitive salary scale, 401K, paid holidays, 2 weeks vacation etc, but you need to bring talent, drive, and a proven track record.

So, if you have any interest please give send me a resume first Via Email (MHanrattyjr@Firematic.com) and then give me call.

Mike Hanratty

VP Sales & Service

Firematic Supply Co Inc

www.firematic.com

BFD1054 likes this

Definitely a great opportunity with a great and growing company.