Flashpoint

Former Eastchester Firefighter Sues Fire District

8 posts in this topic

Hearing officer hired by the fire district, LOL, yeah, that is a non-biased opinion!

This is why that state made this diagnosis presumptive. That means that the pension system considers this a firefighters illness and you got it at work unless that can prove you did not

I was examined by "Dr Silverman" and his report was all fabercated lies. During the exam he popped my hip out causing me to seek out medical aid. He claims that I set him up b/c I was video recording the exam. He even accessed medical reports of mine that had nothing to do with my case and used the smallest bits of info from those reports against me. He only used the parts that would support his claim and not the whole part that would reject his claims.

Again, Silverman is a tool, used by the municipalities to weasel out of their obligations. And don't get me started on that Mary Lou.

Again, Silverman is a tool, used by the municipalities to weasel out of their obligations. And don't get me started on that Mary Lou.

You forgot Paula Tiner........The case worker for 207 Resolutions that can take up to 2-3 days to return the employees phone calls but gets back to the city manager in under 5 minutes.......