x635

"Boston EMS"-New Reality Miniseries On ABC This Saturday Night

7 posts in this topic

Premiering this Saturday night on ABC.

Viewers will ride along with the proud men and women of the Boston Emergency Services, one of Americas most seasoned team of first responders: the first step in the chain of trauma care. It was this same group that answered the desperate calls of runners and spectators two years ago when the bombs went off at the Boston Marathon. Treating the injured and ferrying the wounded to hospitals, the Boston EMS earned the gratitude of a shell-shocked and grief-stricken city with their cool-headed professionalism. In Boston EMS viewers will meet some of the heroes of that terrible day as they answer new calls and respond to a daily dose of trauma and mayhem.

Video: https://youtu.be/ZFPFpn9kmbk

WCFCX613 and nfd2004 like this

Season 2 premieres next Saturday, July 30th!

Boston EMS Season 2 Trailer!

Returning for a 2nd season! Ride along with the proud men & women of #BostonEMS -All new episodes begin SATURDAY, JULY 30th at 10p|9c on ABC.

Posted by ABC True Medicine on Thursday, July 21, 2016

trauma74, PoqFFEMT, nfd2004 and 2 others like this

Maybe they will show the abuse of the 911/EMS system. Tooth aches at 3am. Fevers all day but wait till 1 am to call. Call an ambulance to go one block instaed of a cab  All the drug ODs  Even though those can be good when they come out of it. . I am sure they won't  .  Doesn't make for good TV

dwcfireman and AFS1970 like this

7 hours ago, DR104 said:

Maybe they will show the abuse of the 911/EMS system. Tooth aches at 3am. Fevers all day but wait till 1 am to call. Call an ambulance to go one block instaed of a cab  All the drug ODs  Even though those can be good when they come out of it. . I am sure they won't  .  Doesn't make for good TV

They did show a lot of the BS calls last season.

vodoly likes this

As one of my partners said, "Any good EMS reality show  needs to have an entire episode showing EMS crews in the day room watching and TV criticizing other EMS reality shows."

vodoly, vtach39680, AFS1970 and 3 others like this

so after watching a few episodes, does everything get transported to the hospital lights and siren?

On 7/27/2016 at 11:28 AM, DR104 said:

I've never watched "Boston EMS," but I do recall that "Emergency!" has some scenes where you see the beginning of the abuse of the EMS system!  bwahahaha!