Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Merry Christmas To All My Fellow EMTBravo Members!

3 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas to all my fellow EMTBravo members!

I hope this message finds you and your family having a happy, healthy, and safe holiday! I hope Santa brought you everything you asked for!

Seth G. AKA EMTBravo AKA x635, my warmest regards!

"And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more." ~Dr. Seuss

Westfield12 and AFS1970 like this

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas everyone!!

Here's a Christmas time joke I heard many moons ago, hope it gives you a chuckle and brightens your holiday just a little bit more...

One snowy Christmas Eve Santa was out delivering his toys and making his rounds.
After a few stops he came down a chimney to find a bright eyed little girl standing there with a glass of milk.
As Santa turned to go she asks -
"won't you stay and have a glass of milk with me Santa"
to which Santa replied -
"Ho Ho Ho gotta go, gotta deliver toys you know"
and in a flash he disappeared up the chimney.

A short time later Santa comes down another chimney to find a wide eyed young boy standing there with a plate of cookies.
As Santa turned to go he asks -
"won't you stay and have some cookies with me Santa"
to which Santa replied -
"Ho Ho Ho gotta go, gotta deliver toys you know"
and in a flash he disappeared up the chimney

After a few more stops Santa comes down yet another chimney to find a gorgeous nubile young woman lying on the floor, naked.
As he turns to go the woman asks seductively -
"wont you stay and fool around with me here on the floor Santa"
to which Santa replied -
"Hey Hey Hey gotta stay, can't get up the chimney anyway"....

I'll leave the rest up to you wink.png

From my family and I to you and yours, Merry Christmas all and may 2016 bring each of you the bounty to sustain your wants and needs and the blessings to fulfill all your hopes and dreams.

Stay well and Stay Safe

x635 and Westfield12 like this

Merry Christmas to all the members of this site and their families. Hope all those working today have a safe tour. To our troops serving here and overseas on this Christmas Day, may they all come home safe to their families. May God bless and protect them always.