Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Seagrave Apollo II Rearmount Tower Ladder

7 posts in this topic

I'm not generally a rear mount tower ladder kind of guy, but this is one nice Seagrave rear mount tower ladder, especially since it has the Aerialscope bucket. Wish Seagrave made this in a mid-mount with the full walkway ladder.

This one is serving Laurel, MD, in Prince George's County, and is a 2015 Seagrave Marauder II with a 105' Rear Mount Apollo II Tower Ladder.

Photos by jpcphotography: https://jpcphotography.smugmug.com/Fire-Photos/Laurel-Tower-10-2015-Seagrave/i-PpzZnhS

This rig replaces an awesome Simon Duplex RM TL that they had for years. Frankly it was nice enough to refurb and keep in service if I recall.

x635 and Westfield12 like this

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Seagrave produce a mid mount demo a few years back?

Westfield12 likes this

Englewood Cliffs NJ Still runs their 1994 seagrave Rearmount tower although it's showing it's old age I believe the Englewood Cliffs tower was either the 3rd or 4th one delivered to a Dept in NJ

Edited by vodoly
Westfield12 likes this

They did put out a mid mount correct that did not work out if I remember correctly Shape looking tower @ 10's They were using collage parks former ladder 12 HME Ferarra

Westfield12 likes this

Slackwood fire company in central NJ Has an Apollo ll

Edited by vodoly