x635

*Spy Shot* Greenburgh Police Special Operations Truck 5

5 posts in this topic

For those that don't know. I have some sort of flu that's more or less made moving my muscles and joints immensely painful, and I've been battling that for the last week, and just yesterday started battling an 102 degree fevers. However, the one thing I hade couldn't get out of  scheduled for months was to get this website upgraded, and I was mucking my way through it via several naps.

So, I'm just was laying down, about to fall asleep, when, one of my best buffy friends called me. He said the truck was done, and looked awesome. I couldn't just sit here and wait any longer, I've been waiting for this truck to come out of the Greenburgh Central Garage Heavy Duty Body Shop. Everything mechanical, body, electrical including radios, etc has been done via the Town Garage. And they did a fantastic job on this pierce that will bring Greenburgh SOD to new levels. So, being this is literally 2 blocks from my house, I bundled up, walked like a stick amn, and even vomited a couple of times so I can get this shot for EMTBravo

Greenburgh PD has acquired this from NYPD surplus, it's a 2003 Mack MR/Saulsbury Ex-Truck 5. It will replace their current 1988 International/Hackney that was converted from it's previous life as a Poland Springs delivery truck for the Technical Rescue team, and/or be used to carry SWAT equipment.

Best wishes to all the officers in Greenburgh SOD who's lives will be made easier by this truck.

This truck is a prime example of what municipal cooperation can do, Special Thanks to msm232, Bob Errico , and the body shop guys for the shotGPD5.jpg.0ac288e741cdcb49019392a12cc6550peration can do, Special Thanks to msm232, Bob Errico , and the body shop guys for the shot

I was just gonna tell you, I drove by there today and saw it sitting out there! Looks great! I'm just a bit surprised that they didn't upgrade the lighting whatsoever. Great job by Greenburgh Shops/Garage.

Westfield12 likes this