Nanuet Fire Engine Co.

Quadruple Dedication

BIGGEST IN ROCKLAND HISTORY

August 13th Time:????

Nanuet Fire Headquarters (8-100)

Prospect St.

Nanuet, NY

Dedication of what? Fire apparatus?

From what i understand they are recieving a 1750 gpm engine, tower ladder, fire-rescue, and new second station.

The New Stuff is there Sub-Station (8-102) And there new "8-EQ" (Lafrance Rescue Engine) Also involved in this dedication is there current Lafrance Engine Circa 2001-2002 I believe "8-1750" and There ladder "8-Tower"

This is going to be a great party from what is being planned a good event to attend Shirts & Mugs I think are going to be sold I heard there Hot!!

Saw a flyer for this today, a copy of which also appears on their website. The time is 7-11 PM.

I was a tad disappointed here. Was told that the "Firematic ID required" was just a formality, but they were, in fact, enforcing it. Couldn't get a mug without one, and at first, they weren't even going to let me in at all. Got in as a guest of a friend who had said ID, and was at least able to buy a shirt. That's really all I wanted. Heat was doing a number on me, so I didn't feel much like eating, and I could hear the band from outside, so that wasn't a problem either. Thought they got sprayed and left or something as there was DJ music being played later on.....turns out they were just (apparently) taking a break or something.

Of course, the one rig I really wanted a nice pic of was the least-conveniently placed, but that's just the way my luck goes.