Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest x2371

Production Started On Pleasantville's New Engines

8 posts in this topic

Been waiting for these pictures to start...and I will be tracking the progress. The frame rails are looking good!

Just looked at the progress, and both are looking good. 2371, what is the new expected delivery date, since things were delayed by Katrina. It appears that E-91 has reflective stripping on the rear, or are the shots mixed with R47. Either way both pieces look like they should a great addition to Pleasantville's fleet.

PS has the secretary calmed down?

Edited by grumpyff

Going down for the final visit on Monday. The two rigs may be at the dealer by or around Feb. 9th then some prep at the dealer then they should be here. I will have some pics for everyone at the end of next week. There is a chance that Ferrara is going to hire me to drive one of them up to the dealer. Will find out next week. If thats the case will not have pics till I get back up here but should have some good travel shots. Will keep everyone posted. To check out the latest progress check the web site:

http://www.ferrarafire.com/apparatus/in_pr...tion/index.html

Nice Progress, Looking Awesome can't wait for arrival. Stripping came out great good call on that Ferg. and lighting package is sick.

Good luck with the rigs!

We have an Inferno at Engine 1 in our town and after a few minor things that had to be done, it has been going stong and the guys at 1's like the truck. Ours is a 2001 model (I think).

GL again

Looking very nice, indeed. Can't wait to see the finished product.