Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
csf248

New Date for Paintball Game?

31 posts in this topic

any one intrested in a get together? paintball @ liberty paintball 30 min north from white plains.

:lol:

how much are we talking about here

Hasn't this been attempted before?

I'm in, if we can set a firm date.

website is libertypaintball-ny.com

prices r there

yeah it has been try earlier this year but you can't blame us for trying lol and i thought it whould be alot more expensive than what they asking

If we can figure out a date and time, I am in. I just need to know when. I will bring a friend to play

SEPT 10 will be the day. it is a month out so we should be able to schedule the day. who else is coming? it is cheap, it is fun and of course it is fall so it wont be that hot.

SEPT 10 will be the day. it is a month out so we should be able to schedule the day.  who else is coming? it is cheap, it is fun and of course it is fall so it wont be that hot.

Figures I won't be able to make it due to the fact I will be marching in the Greene County Convention parade upstate. Sorry I wish I could go but I already comitted to this.

Ill come I love paintball I have been playing 5 years and was on 5 teams which I was the captain of 4 of them, just let me knoe the info

hey pat how wants to play paintball this site is for emergency stuff only. go to crazy paint in mohegan lake

captpcvayc

i know a whole bunch of guys up here in putnam county play esp guys from mahopac falls, ill ask around and see what i can get....

September 10th, isn't that the day of the Milford,CT muster?

I believe it is the Milford muster. We are trying to get a group of us from the valley to go up anyway--maybe we can just join in on the selected day of choice here on EMT bravo

September 10th, isn't that the day of the Milford,CT muster?

Yes...Milford muster is Sept 10th

Not only is it the Milford Muster it is also the fundraiser for Jimboy @ Katonah

So make it the next week. September is a good time to play. Not too hot, not too cold. And hopefully no rain.

So make it the next week. September is a good time to play. Not too hot, not too cold. And hopefully no rain.

The only problem with making it the next is it would have to be on Sunday instead of Saturday cause the Westchester County Convention is on Saturday. If that happens making it on Sunday then I am back in.

September is a tough month....perhaps October? I'm out for all weekends of September.

Sept 10 is Briarcliff wetdown, Ossining Inspection, Pocanico Hills Inspection also

I'm out for sept. but october looks to be good and november to.

hey csf i know a few guys from my department who would love to play when you get a date besides september e-mail me @ squadco119@aol.com- plus im sure your boys brendon and them from the efd will play too if you havent asked them.

The 2nd weekend in October sounds good to me...The more we get the better the game. Seeing that September is Convention month and it seems like there are alot of inspections I think we should set it for October. Again my preference is the 2nd saturday.

So is everyone good for the 2nd Saturday in October to head upto Liberty Paintball or do we need another date?

Fine with me....who's leading the group? IF you have a good number of people and you call ahead, you might be able to get your own field.

Dang. Count me out. CLI class is that weekend.

I am interested plus I could get some more people you need at least 20 people to schedule a private game. The prices have come done a lot recently its only 70 bucks a case and 20 to register.

Hey guys i am heading up to liberty to play tomorrow so if anyone is off or just hanging out and want to come play a tune up game before the big EMTBravo match come on up. I will be wearing something FDNY or Fire department related and i have a Dark Green VW Jetta. so if you do come up just say hi and we can kick some butt. My name is Elia