Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Firehouse USA:Boston Next Episode Sept 20th!

31 posts in this topic

I still stick by my original comment from another thread that the show is a crock. If a so-called "reality" show has to be re-worked so that it appears to be more "real," which is what happened over the summer, then the producers accomplished the exact opposite of what they supposedly set out to do. It ceases to be a reality show when you actively change the definition of reality.

i think that it is but that they recreate certain scenes that cant be shown on TV. such as say they are doing a S&R and the come upon a badly burned body, you cant show that on TV, FCC would flip out if there was a chared body on TV. they can recreate them going into the room and pulling a not so bad looking body out, thus allowing viewers to see how it's done. i am sure we have all seen what a bad burn looks like, now imagine your kid is watching it at 8pm, would be bad you know. i mean if they are redoing guys climbing a ladder cause the lighting was crappy then ya thats lame. as far as i could tell when they go to the bedroom that was going it looked like it could have been legit. not very smokey, but maybe was already vented.