Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HCFRFF

Horry County Rescue Squad 2004 Video

21 posts in this topic

http://www.horrycountyrescuesquad.com/stuf...20Broadband.wmv

HERES ARE YEAR IN REVIEW FOR 2004.

PLEASE POST COMENTS AND IDEAS HERE ON THE FORUM FOR NEXT YEARS VIDEO

WE DO ALLOW RIDE ALONGS WITH PRE-APPROVAL SO IF YOUR VISITING MYRLTLE BEACH AND WANT TO STAY A NIGHT FOR SOME ACTION CONTACT THE WEB MASTER AT WWW.HORRYCOUNTYRESCUESQUAD.COM

THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT IN ADVANCED

ok around 80 hits now and no feedback....

please leave what you think of the video so we can maybe make improvemts on the next one!

thanks for your support

ok around 80 hits now and no feedback....

please leave what you think of the video so we can maybe make improvemts on the next one!

thanks for your support

I thought it was an awesome video. How long have you been doing that for? and are there previous years we can view? Overall great layout and presentation

Very kool video. how do you do that ?

Is the video used at an annual dinner dance or as a P.R. tool?

Kewl beans dude....what program did you use....

nice video, love the second song, the last part is a bit sappy

yall get along with your other fire rescue companies down there?

To dkbugs and EMSJunkie712:

I was answering doingit21 on his inquiry if they were paid or volley as he put it.

The comment was informing him the rigs said volunteers on them so that might mean they are a volunteer company. I guess he did not see that in the video.

I guess there are a few people out there that are the Us vs. Them watchdogs.

The second part was asking if they did it for themselves (dinner dance) or public(p.r.)

for the most part we use it for PR. We had it on sale when it was first released out for a fund rasier. We are still trying to get it out to the public down here cause for the most part people just think that the "Big" blue and white truck just drivers up and down the roads and is a over sized ambulance. :blink:

for the most part we use it for PR. We had it on sale when it was first released out for a fund rasier. We are still trying to get it out to the public down here cause for the most part people just think that the "Big" blue and white truck just drivers up and down the roads and is a over sized ambulance. :blink:

Isn't it? :blink:

Great video clip - how was it made?

Stay safe gang, if all goes well I should be down again in the Summer of '06.

I saw something similar earlier this year made for annual dinner dance/awards function. All the pictures were digital, downloaded into a lap top. Lots of editing

( length each picture is seen ). Great job. It gets tougher to make it each year, alwalys want to do someting better.

Mike, i think the video was excellent! Its a great idea to show people, especially in your community, exactly what you do! It shows that you do a hell of a lot more than EMS & that your big blue & white truck isn't just an "over-sized ambulance!" I had seen alot of those photos previously on your website, but it was cool to see them in video format with background music. Again, very nice job on the video, it was a great idea! Stay safe down there bro!

Good video, last time I was in Conway I saw big blue running to a few calls. Good job. Next time I'm in Conway I'll be looking for a ride - a - long.

Outstanding video! Hands down, one of the best PR videos I have ever seen. Please post the next one whenever you have it done.

:D

Great work! Don't change a thing!