Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bababoosky

7 firefighters let go for for.......

11 posts in this topic

Firefighters Fired for Sex in Firehouse

October 30. 2005 - SUMMIT TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) - Personnel files show that seven male firefighters were dismissed from the Summit Township Fire Department following claims that they had sex with women in two department firehouses.

The documents include termination notices and were obtained by The Jackson Citizen Patriot under the Freedom of Information Act. All seven firefighters deny the claims and plan to fight the dismissals.

The department - in Jackson County - cited policy that prohibits inappropriate conduct on the job as justification for the firings. One of the firefighters was dismissed in September; the others were fired last week.

Lieutenant Scott Stoker - president of the Summit firefighter union Local 1639 - was one of the seven fired.

He says the allegations are untrue.

(Copyright 2005 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

Print story

Email Friend

E-Mail story Newsletters RSS

Just goes to show, the only hose you should be using in the firehouse is the one connected to the apparatus.

ok so are we talking 7 guys with just random girls or with there wives/gf? i think it is wrong either way but i guess they really wanted to recreate that scene from backdraft :unsure:

haha, i would love to do a poll, but i think that would be too much info, and i dont wanna see anyone get in trouble

Atleast they can say they went out with a bang!

:unsure:

If they are untrue, they should have been placed on admin. leave until and investigation was done.

This seems to be becoming an epademic if its true or not there has to be some sort of truth whether it be sex or not and this is unecceptible, The firehouse is for fire related activities and is not to be used unrespectfully!!!

They were putting out a fire ;o)! so it was a fire related activity.

they need to keep the lunchmeat in the deli wink wink.....lol

I am sure they were just training. How many time have we all practiced laying a line

Was this all at the same time/day?'Cause if so damn, I joined the wrong dept! At least the Loo was leading by example! HA HA!