Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Best Hot Dogs In The EMTBravo Area?

5 posts in this topic

I'm just wondering where you can find the best hot dogs in the EMTBravo area??? And what makes them special?

Walters is great, but I know there has to be a ton of other places, whether they are found in roadside trucks or someplace else. Theres a ton of ways different places cook them as well.

Also, recently, I noticed a place on Mamaroneck Ave. in White Plains called "Diggity Dog", anybody ever try that place? Also anybody been to the place in Jersey that deep-fries the hot dogs?

And my favorite toppings are ketchup, mustard, and saurkraut.

There's a truck at Route 100 and Route 134 in Millwood Sabrett hot dogs awsome with chili and mustard!

mr A's in mahopac!!!! boar's head dogs grilled over a fire and lots of way's to get them... they are closed for the winter but well re-open in the spring!!!!

Dockside Deli in Rye (between the Milton Firehouse and the Marina) they call it a "Dock Dog"

Kelly's Sea Level in Rye (at the "5 points") try the "Death Dog"!

and JP's Standby on the PC/Greenwich border (Next to Cumby's)

...Walter's is still the only place I know where you can get those deep fried mashed sweet potatoes!

Edited by 242steve

There's a truck at the Intersection @ 9A and Rte. 134 in Ossining "Lou's Wagon" Great Dog's and also can't forget the Red Rooster in Brewster not just know for there Burgers. Big Fan of Walters. Also used to be a place in Valhalla near the train Station "So dam Hot" Was good when I went there a couple of years ago , don't know if it is there anymore.