Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyOV

Greatest 45 second clips you've ever heard

12 posts in this topic

I'm confused. Why is the firefighter on air in the clips? I can see donning the pack but to have the mask and regulator on while still en-route? Doesn't make sense to me.

I'm confused.  Why is the firefighter on air in the clips?  I can see donning the pack but to have the mask and regulator on while still en-route?  Doesn't make sense to me.

I thought the same exact thing, so i asked the guy who posted it in another forum. He said it was a 2nd due engine to a working multi-story building fire and they were going to get put to work right away. Ill have to look again to see if the regulator is on, but i dont belive it is.

Edited by EMSJunkie712

To me it looked like the Firefighter had the regulator dangling down and not attached to his mask. If it was a confirmed job he was saving some time by having his mask, hood, helmet and gloves on.

Full PPE = Safer Firefighter

I checked it again and the regulater wasn't on. Thought it was the first time. My bad.

Those are the "greatest" clips...wow, that may be the buffiest thing I've heard in a while

Yeah it may save time, but in the heat of the moment being excited, I'm sure he fogged up as do we all. Then when he gets off and trips on the way down its all over!!!

Those are the "greatest" clips...wow, that may be the buffiest thing I've heard in a while

i think its time for a name change for me....

He ran off the rig. Why didn't you stop him.

You should have told him not to mask up.

Was he wearing his seat belt? Don't we ALL.

At least there was somebody riding out on the apparatus.

He ran off the rig. Why didn't you stop him.

You should have told him not to mask up.

Was he wearing his seat belt?  Don't we ALL.

At least there was somebody riding out on the apparatus.

whoa, i didnt take the video. It was linked on another fourm, so I brought it here