Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyOV

Dont park in the fire lane

9 posts in this topic

Hmmm.....haven't seen that one in a while. Ranks right up there with the Beemer with LDH through the windows (parked next to hydrant, a la "Backdraft").

i'm assuming that the i/c told them to do that, and i'm sure it wont be a problem if the person was parked in the fire lane nd blockin the area they required access to.

If I can remember correctly that is a "Robert P. Mitts" Photo. As well if memory serves me the photo is fake in that it was done for training and not at a Fire.

Also please don't post photos unless credit is giving or it's your photo.

That pic looks completely normal...hey, it's a tower ladder thing.

That is a Bob Mitts Copyrighted photo. Whatever happened to his website, anyway??

I remember Yonkers' Bravest removing the doors from my crabby old neighbor's brand new, 1976 Pontiac Catalina Coupe in what seemed like seconds, then dragging a couple 3" lines over the plush velour seats. :lol:

He had parked too close to a hydrant, unfortunately the entire row of nearby stores went up in flames very quickly while he was having coffee and cheesecake in the Park Hill Diner.

I remember Yonkers' Bravest removing the doors from my crabby old neighbor's brand new, 1976 Pontiac Catalina Coupe in what seemed like seconds, then dragging a couple 3" lines over the plush velour seats. :lol:

He had parked too close to a hydrant,  unfortunately the entire row of nearby stores went up in flames very quickly while he was having coffee and cheesecake in the Park Hill Diner.

I'll bet that's the last time he did that...

He had parked too close to a hydrant,  unfortunately the entire row of nearby stores went up in flames very quickly while he was having coffee and cheesecake in the Park Hill Diner.

awesome!