Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tjd1012

X-Mas List-Where To Find A Blue Firetruck?

10 posts in this topic

this evening my son and I wrote to santa.On my sons list to santa was a blue fire truck.If anyone has any idea as to where I can get a blue fire truck,please let me know.Any type will due even a collectible.

Code 3 put one out from West Haverstraw.

Do not know if it is sold out. Try code3.net

Good luck with the search.

go to ebay and look for the blue hollywood code 3 seagrave engine

Corgi Mack Pumper BLUE

Check www.3000toys.com

Made By: CORGI

Item: US52009

Scale: 1/50

Price $44.99

www.3000toys.com

Edited by TR54

tjd1012....

You may want to try Westchester Collectibles, located in Valhalla. They carried the Code-3 replica of West Haverstraw (Rockland Co., NY) which a Sutphen pumper. The pumper is done in an all metallic-blue paint, which is real unique. I went on their website but couldn't find it, but i was there not to long ago and i believe he still had some. It would definately be worth giving them a call and asking if they still have them in stock. I have this replica and its a real cool rig, i think your son would love it!

Heres their website (with phone number) -

http://www.westchestercollectibles.com/sto...stomer/home.php

Here a link to fdnytrucks.com that has a picture of West Haverstraw's blue Sutphen pumper. Take a look and see what you think!

http://www.fdnytrucks.com/files/html/other...0Haverstraw.htm

Good luck to you, i hope your son's x-mas wish comes true!

You may want to try Westchester Collectibles, located in Valhalla. They carried the Code-3 replica of West Haverstraw (Rockland Co., NY) which a Sutphen pumper. The pumper is done in an all metallic-blue paint, which is real unique. I went on their website but couldn't find it, but i was there not to long ago and i believe he still had some. It would definately be worth giving them a call and asking if they still have them in stock.

That is if they are open. Can't think of how many times I have been up there and the place is closed.

thank you all for your help and suggestions,i believe i found the solution,at least 2 blue fire trucks on the way(1 for me) B)

JBE, I think they are doing more internet and phone orders than walk-ins so this might be why the reduced hours. Always good to call first before going.