Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Northern NJ paid departments

9 posts in this topic

anyone have any info on NJ departments that hire..and if the process is easy or not?

You have to have an address in the town you want to get on. You can take the state test for all area's that you check off (state wide) if you want. It is not as easy as some say. You also must not pass the age of 35 or you will not be hired as that is state law.

Hope this helps you let me know if you need more info. You would be better off going to maryland or virgina to get on th job.

yea thanks man....im probly taking the henrico test for the richmond va area and maybe the next baltimore city...thanks again

Firefighter II /EMT

Testing Agency: Upper Freehold Township Fire Dept./Hope Fire Co.

Requirements: 21 - 35 yrs old; NJ FF I & II cert; NJ EMT cert. or NREMT cert. Haz-Mat Ops.

Salary: 12. 65 per hour

Filing Deadline: December 30

Special Instructions: The Upper Freehold Township Fire Department holds the recruitments for the Vol. Hope Fire Co. You must pick up the application by December 16, 2005 and return it by the deadline date. There is a $30.00 application fee.

Contact Info: You may pick up an application from the Hope Fire Co., 82 Rte 526, Allentown, NJ 08501

anyone have any info on NJ departments that hire..and if the process is easy or not?

I am from Northern Jersey and I am in the process of getting on in Maryland it was a lot easer than doing it in my home state .

Where in Maryland? Any info on PG County?

fairfax VA hires quite a bit-if you are willing to relocate? i know 2 guys on the job there.

yea i dont care do you have their website or info from your friends?