Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ladder44

Which fast food resturant do you prefer?

18 posts in this topic

What fast food resturant do you prefer?

The golden arches is my favorite :D

Wendys, Wendys, Wendys, Wendys, oh, and if no Wendys around, I suppose McDonalds. I have been known to drive more than a half-hour just to get my fix of Wendys.

TACO BELL ALL THE WAY. CAN'T BEAT A NICE TASTY TACO AFTER A NICE JOB... OR EVEN NACHO DEL GRANDE :D

If Im it the mood for fries then Mcdonalds and if im in the mood for a burger then burgerking. Mcdonalds makes better fries then burgers and burger king makes better burgers then fries.

Although not in these areas, Sonic and Hardees are my personal favorites

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I agree. TACO BELL all the way. I love the burrito supreme or grilled stuft chipotle. Subway is a nice place for a quick bite too.

WHITE CASTLE BABY!!!!! ARBY'S IS GOOD TOO, JUST THE THOUGHT IS MAKING ME HUNGRY :D:D

TACO BELL ALL THE WAY. CAN'T BEAT A NICE TASTY TACO AFTER A NICE JOB... OR EVEN NACHO DEL GRANDE :)

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......some one said they drive 30 mins for their fix, i drive 20 min anytime i want it...and its alll worth it!!!!!!!

Quiznos is one of my favorites, then again I have no choice but to eat it because it is payed for and it is 100 feet from where I live up at school

Very tough question especially for us, Would have to say White Castle. But the Road Side Things and (The Red Roaster) are probably the best.

c*** -a- doodle do baby. RED ROOSTER

Chic-Fil-A

Closest one is to you all is in the Paramus Mall.

Otherwise head south of the Mason Dixion and they are on every street corner.

Fresh, best chicken fast food on the market.

Since I have become a southerner....Krystal all the way man...(for those of you who don't know what that is, look it up) :)

In the AM, McD's cause of the hash browns!!

Lunch in NY - White Castle.

But if any of you come up into CT, look for Duchess, really good food there man, way better than Wendy's. I think there is one in Stamford now. But you can find them in Bridgeport of 95, Ansonia off route 8, Milford off exit 40. Good eats there.

Wendys, Quinos,ANYPLACE but McDonalds! Although McD's B'fast is pretty good,

In the AM, McD's cause of the hash browns!!

Lunch in NY - White Castle.

But if any of you come up into CT, look for Duchess, really good food there man, way better than Wendy's.  I think there is one in Stamford now.  But you can find them in Bridgeport of 95, Ansonia off route 8, Milford off exit 40.  Good eats there.

Now that you mention dutchess I would have to say thats my favorite, I stop at the one in Danbury whenever Im out that way.

Since I have become a southerner....Krystal all the way man...(for those of you who don't know what that is, look it up)  :D

Krystal is to the Southland as White Castle is to the North.

Krystal sliders have mustard and a pickle instead of a White Castle belly bomber has ketchup.

Definatly good.