Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
10-8

NRFD's New E-24

13 posts in this topic

From what I was told New Rochelle took delivery of their new engine 24

American Lafrance eagle replacing the old 24 (Sutphen). Not sure when or if it is in service yet.

From what I was told New Rochelle took delivery of their new engine 24

American Lafrance eagle replacing the old 24 (Sutphen). Not sure when or if it is in service yet.

A friend of mine who has some coneections in NRFD just told me that the new rig is in, and the company just went OOS so they could put the new one in service.

I'll be down in the area later this evening, I'll see if I can get some picts if nobody beats me to it.

Engine 24:

1994 Sutphen East 1500 GPM pumper, OOS January 10, unit will remain OOS for interior, body repair and full service. Expected to return to service as 3rd reserve pumper in fleet sometime in February.

2005 ALF Eagle 1500 gpm Stainless Steel pumper delived January 9th and expected to go into service by weeks end.

A friend of mine who has some coneections in NRFD just told me that the new rig is in, and the company just went OOS so they could put the new one in service.

Smokeshowing, what was the other rig you were talking about earlier besides of Engine 24?

As a former N.R> resident who lives in Chicago area now, which station is eng. 24?

Engine 24 is stationed at Station 4 on Drake Ave

As a former N.R> resident who lives in Chicago area now, which station is eng. 24?

Station 4 on Webster Avenue

Station 4 is on Drake Ave.

Station 2 is on Webster and houses E22 and L12

Well, i know i'm not the 1st one to get a pict up, but i did take a few today. More picts emailed to EMTBravo

post-721-1137193334.gif

Anybody have a rough idea as to how much E24 cost