Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

"Into The Fire"-Discovery Channel Tonight

11 posts in this topic

On the Discovery Channel tonight (Tuesday, January 17th 2006) they are premeiring a new series about Wildland firefighters.

DSC — Into the Firestorm

The Burnout

From early July to late October, fire makes its annual march south from the Pacific Northwest to southern California's doorstep in a campaign of devastation. The only thing standing in fires way are the gritty warriors: the fighters who battle the fire.

this show sounds good hopefully it will live up to my expectations

I thought it was rather interesting. It was though a little slow at times. They need to get an episode on Southern California with some urban interface action...

I thought the show was AWESOME, very well done.

All the focus was on firefighting, and no drama or artificial filling like in "Firehouse USA"

I've got to give the Smokejumpers credit, that's quite a demanding and difficult job....it takes a certain breed to do that.

As far as Southern California wildfires, I think those are just a myth. I was out there during "fire season" and didnt even see a small patch lol. You owe me a good one LAFirePhotos next time I'm out. After this winter, there should be plenty of fuel.

DAMN i missed it, i fell asleep i was worn out from school. lol

Into the fire was a very interesting show, them men and woman fire fighters bust there hump day and night. That is some serious fire fighting.

Well, it's Tuesday at 2000 hrs, and Discovery has the second episode of Into the Firestorm and it looks great so far!

all i can say is alot better then i expected....and hey, you cant duplicate that like they did firehouse usa...the real deal...those guys are unpraised heros with all the hiking and hand work they do