Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ONLOCATION

Super Bowl Commercials

32 posts in this topic

Now we know how precious Super Bowl Commercial Time is worth $$$$$$$$$$. Which one Was the Best?

When the guy dosn't use FedEx and gets fired then kicked the little dinosour then gets stepped on by the bigger dinosour. Some others though still only Halftime. :lol:

Edited by N.R.F.D.~TL-11

Yeah, Stuck at work (which Sucks) and came up with the thought figured I would start now, The Bud Light Roof one, and the Big Daddy.com was good so far.

soo far- im a fan of the streakin sheep for bud, and the roof one was pretty good... and its only halftime...

the one w/ the guy in the hospital and the docs kill the fly with the paddles and then the mother and daughter walk in as they say "that sure killed him". priceless.

the one w/ the guy in the hospital and the docs kill the fly with the paddles and then the mother and daughter walk in as they say "that sure killed him". priceless.

I agree totally---No better term than priceless.

Monster mates with Robot and gives birth to an H3

I fell off my chair laughing at the FedEx one.

When the guy dosn't use FedEx and gets fired then kicked the little dinosour then gets stepped on by the bigger dinosour. Some others though still only Halftime. :lol:

For sure, my favorite commercial!!! Although, the one with the guys on the roof was pretty good, the caveman/dinosaud FedEx was my fave by far!

the godaddy.com with the old man was like not the strap and then went on air

I thought the Sprint commercial was great. The one where the guy shows his friend how is phone has a "theft deterrent system" by pegging him in the face with the phone. :lol:

I thought the Sprint commercial was great.  The one where the guy shows his friend how is phone has a "theft deterrent system" by pegging him in the face with the phone.  :lol:

Gotta agree...that one was funny as hell.

I also liked that one with the fly and the defib.

Let's not give anyone any ideas! :lol:

Diet Pepsi with the stunt double and the FedEx. The best two by far.

Diet Pepsi with the stunt double and the FedEx.  The best two by far.

id have to agree with you on that and i hated the H3 one.

BUD LIGHT RULED THE NIGHT!!!!!!

I am going to have to agree...budwiser in general was great. The revolving refridgerator was the best one. Im surprized miller didnt have any commercials.

BUD LIGHT RULED THE NIGHT!!!!!!

I am going to have to agree...budwiser in general was great. The revolving refridgerator was the best one. Im surprized miller didnt have any commercials.

Yea now that you guys mention bud, the return of the secret fridge was pretty good

Definitely GoDaddy.com

Not all of the commercials are on Google Videos yet. The MacGuyver one that I missed, the Jackie Chan Pepsi one and the defib one aren't there as of yet. They appear to be adding more with time, so stay tuned.

I've already said how i liked the Bud light but i was wondering if anyone else thinks the H3 commercial was terrible personally i think the H3 commercial could be the most disturbing thing i've ever seen

Yeah...i thought it was pretty stupid as well. Ditto with the Burger King Whopper commercial.

My favorite was the one when the make the baby kleadsdale horse make it look like he's pushing the buggy then they show the 2 older one's behind him.

The cell phone theft detterant one was hilarious.

Of course, as I'm sure no one wonders why, me and about 4 of my off duty coworkers in the same place as I cracked up at the defib one.

Biggest awe moment: The baby clydesdale and the Dove self esteem commericial.

The bud light one one when everybody is beating each other up to find the beer that their boss hid to "boost morale"...awesome