Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vodoly

Photo Night 2006

5 posts in this topic

Save the date Saturday April 1st for Photo Night 2006 @ The Ridgefield Park High School Aparatus will be on display from 3:30 to 5:30 Flea martket starts @3:30 The slide and video show will begin promtly at 6pm Admission is $8.00 to the slide show Admission is $ 8.00 Dollars

From the number of Incident Alerts I've seen on here from the North Jersey area, I'd say there will be some decent slide shows this year, if nothing else. Can't wait. :unsure:

Once a year the NJMFPA holds it's annual photo night. Members, friends, and buffs from all over the country (and occasionally from other countries) meet in Northern New Jersey to watch slide programs from members, meet friends, and make new friends. The NJMFPA Annual Valor Award is awarded on this night to a NJ firefighter that made a rescue during the previous year. The highlight of every photo night is the NJMFPA slide program, put together by Rich Wolfson. With the use of music and dissolve units, it never fails to bring out a full range of emotions from the audience. (This slide program was part of the opening ceremonies at the Firehouse Magazine Expo in Baltimore a few years ago) Raffles are held, food is served, and a great time is always had by all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above info is from the NJMFPA website. For further info and/or directions, visit http://www.njfirephotos.com

After what seems like an eternity of waiting, it's finally a week away! Cross fingers and hope for great weather next Saturday!

There will be a very special slide show by a club memeber this year I for one will enjoy it For those attending last years show the slide show will be from Chris Mickel(city of New Orleans Dist Chief)