Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dc2t

Firefighter William Malone- Fairview Fire Dept.

49 posts in this topic

I played softball against Billy in the police/fire league. He will be missed by his teammates and his brother firefighters in the county as well. Rest in peace Billy.

God Bless Billy Malone. May he rest in peace, and God protect his wife and kids and family!

-Frank Lacalamita

Billy, a man here to help others.................

Rest in peace my friend.

Billy, a man here to help others.................

Rest in peace my friend.

may he rest in peace

My Deepest condolences, symapthies and prayers are with you (malone family) in this time of great loss.

boris

Prayers go out to the family and friends of William FX Malone May he rest in peace

May he resst in god eternal love

I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR FAIRVIEW FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR NOW AND HAVE BEEN WORKING ON BILLYS GROUP SINCE DAY 1. I AM GOING TO MISS BILLY AND STILL CANT BELIEVE HE IS GONE. BILLY WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHEN I HAD A QUESTION OR WHEN I HAD A PROBLEM. HE ALWAYS SAID TO ME-"ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE -YOU ASK ME AND I WILL DO THE BEST TO GIVE YOU THE RIGHT ANSWERS". BILLY WAS A GREAT PERSON TO KNOW AND TO WORK WITH-HE SHOWED ME ALOT OF THINGS AND I AM GLAD I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH HIM. I AM GOING TO MISS THOSE FREEZING COLD NIGHTS IN THE DORM, WHERE YOU COULD HAVE 2 BLANKETS ON AND STILL BE COLD AND THERE BILLY WOULD BE SLEEPING ON HIS BED WITH NO BLANKETS AT ALL. I AM GOING TO MISS THAT LAUGH OF HIS-THAT EVERYONE WHO WORKS WITH HIM KNOWS. I AM GOING TO MISS SEEING BILLY AT FRANKS FOOD COURT EVERYTIME I GO IN THERE FOR LUNCH. I AM GOING TO MISS THE FAMOUS LEMON CHICKEN THAT HE LOVED SO MUCH AT THE UNION MEETINGS. OF COURSE I CANT FORGET THE FAMOUS LINE "LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS"--AND OF COURSE I CAN'T FORGET THE NICKNAME HE CAME UP WITH FOR ME "JOHNNY KODAK", BECAUSE OF ALL THE PICTURES I SEND IN TO THIS SITE. ITS NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME WITH OUT YOU BILLY-I AM GOING TO MISS YOU- I MISS YOU ALREADY!

MY DEEPEST THOUGHTS GO OUT TO BILLY'S WIFE AND KIDS AND ALSO TO HIS BROTHERS DC GENE MALONE, CAPT JOHN MALONE, F.F. JIMMY MALONE AND TO HIS SISTERS. MY DEEPEST THOUGHTS ALSO GO OUT TO A GOOD FRIEND AND GROUP MEMBER OF MINE FF GENE MAOLNE IV-WHATEVER YOU NEED KID-JUST ASK!

REST IN PEACE BILLY! WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!

FF JOHN FALCONE("JOHNNY KODAK" AS BILLY WOULD CALL ME)

Edited by FFD79

On behalf of all of your friends from Mississauga Fire & Emergency Services, our thoughts and prayers are with the Malone, Danyko and Fairview Fire Fighter families. We are blessed to have spent quality time with such an outstanding fire fighter, union advocate, family man and person. Bill's laughter was infectious, he was a man of genuine warmth and caring. He made a positive and lasting impression on everyone he met. We will never forget you, friend and brother.

Your Canadian Buddies, eh.

On behalf of all the brothers of Local 916 Eastchester Professional Firefighters, condolences to the entire Malone Family and our brothers at Fairview FD. Billy was a great guy to have known, he allways made me laugh. It was a pleasure to have had the opportunity to spend some time with Bill in union functions.

REST IN PEACE BROTHER!

On behalf of the Officers and Members of the Stamford (CT) Professional Fire Fighter's Association, IAFF Local 786, we extend our thoughts and prayers to Brother Malone's family and to all of our Brothers and Sisters within the Local 1586 family.

Billy was a well-respected IAFF leader and well-known by all within the IAFF softball tournaments. You will be sorely missed. Rest in peace.

My prayers and condolences as well, go out to the family and friends as well as brother and sister firefighters of Bill Malone. Definately sounds like he was a great person and a great firefighter. He will be missed!

My Condolences to The Malone Family, Chief Mauro and the Rest of The Fairview F.D. Great guy, he will be deeply missed.

I met Bill on quite a few occasions and was saddened to hear of his untimely passing. May his family find comfort and May he rest in eternal peace.

P.J. Reilly Stamford Fire Rescue Dept.

FUNERAL DEATILS

ANY MEMBER WISHING TO ATTEND FUNERAL ON FEB 15, 2006

MEET AT ST JOHNS CHURCH HAMILTON AVE , WHITE PLAINS

AT 0930 HRS. THERE WILL BE A RECEPTION AREA AT THE CHURCHS

HALL WHICH IS ON THE CHURCH GROUNDS.

FULL DEPT HONORS. ALL ATTENDING REQUESTED IN CLASS A UNIFORM

FDNY HONOR UNIT WILL BE ASSISTING FFD.

FOR DIRECTIONS TO CHURCH VISIT

WWW.FAIRVIEWFIRE.ORG

DC2T

"Uncle Billy" was a great guy and a great firefighter. I'll miss him because he was good to talk to. May he rest in peace

- Firefighter Michael Cordelli

My condolences to the Malones, and Fairview Fire Department. Many, many people loved Billy. Rest in Peace, Billy.

You will be greatly missed! Rest in Peace. My condolences to all the Malone family and friends.

- Vol. FF Peter Malfa 246

my deepest sympathy and love to the family and friends of firefighter William Malone. I did not know him at all, but reading these posts it feels like I have known him. My best to everyone affected by this tragedy. Rest in peace, Brother.

I know Uncle Billy is looking down and smiling right now. The funeral was really hard for all of us, but we got through it. There were so many people there, and I am really happy that Uncle Billy was honored the way he was. I would just like to thank everyone who came, you all did a great job.

-Cathleen Malone