Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IzzyEng4

Lady Warren Hose pumper

15 posts in this topic

After reading the topic of Brewsters hose reel truck, it got me thinking about Lady Warren Hose 5 from Harvestraw, Rockland County. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't thier Hahn have a hose reel or two on thier truck for 3 inch or 5 inch? I remember a while back they came down for the Milford, CT St. Patrick's Day parade and it was thier truck. Can anyone enlighten me on this?

Thanks

Edited by IzzyEng4

I don't actually know if it had a hose reel on it, but The Hahn Has been Replaced by a KME this past year.

I don't actually know if it had a hose reel on it, but The Hahn Has been Replaced by a KME this past year.

I the new truck green???? Hate to see them lose thier trade mark.

Yeah, the new truck is still green. Pretty sharp looking too.

To answer your question, it's been years since I've seen the back of their Hahn, but I'm pretty sure it did have an LDH hose reel. There was definitely a truck or two in the county that had that, and I believe they were one and Valley Cottage was the other.

Photo credit: Rheems1 @ www.firepics.net

4-1501.jpg

Edited by res6cue

thanx for the pic chris!!

Anyone know if there having a wetdown ??

does anyone know if they got rid of the hahn?

Hahn = great Kme = junk

Edited by MESS11FOREVER

Does KME get the job done?

Sharp lookin' rig!

Ditto on the wetdown info.....anyone know? That, with the Hahn reflected in the puddle below, would look great on an ASI shirt! (provided, of course, they were gracious enough to permit non-FF's to enter the premises to purchase one. Rockland dept's are notorious for not doing that).

Nice green machine i like it

Sharp lookin' rig! 

Ditto on the wetdown info.....anyone know?  That, with the Hahn reflected in the puddle below, would look great on an ASI shirt!  (provided, of course, they were gracious enough to permit non-FF's to enter the premises to purchase one.  Rockland dept's are notorious for not doing that).

Your always welcome in Dept.2 [Central Nyack] and we have a real nice ASI T-shirt for sale in sizes L thru XXXL. :) LOL

photofires?

what do the shirts look like in the back? what rig is on it?

thanx

ASI makes some nice shirts. Here's ours from 2002. The only things that bother me is we somehow missed on the proof copy that they had '95 instead of 95', and it should've said "Aerial Platform" or "Tower Ladder", not "Aerial Ladder". Oh well, still a nice shirt, and whoever took that photo did a great job. ;)

th_towershirt.jpg

Does KME get the job done?

Sometimes better than Seagrave!

I love that old truck and the new one looks great. GL to Lady Warren. If any members are looiking here, our wetdown is June 17th, 2006/ Just e-mail me here for directions. This goes out for everyone here as well. Hopefully we will have a "wetdown". not as common up here in New Haven County.

Joe - "Izzy"

Charters Hose Co. 4

Ansonia Fire Department