Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

An Ex-Wifes Revenge

21 posts in this topic

This billboard is at 54th and 7th in Manhattan

post-2-1155218933.jpg

and people say Women are dumb........

These aren't real, I read about them in another forum, will try to find the info on them...

After some Googling, it appears many are perplexed, and there are two schools of thought. Both think its a form of "viral advertsing". Theory #1 thinks its a hoax by the billboard company to prove the effectivness of billboard advertising. Theory #2 says that it's a ad campaign by Court TV to hype upcoming programming. There are several known locations of this billboard, in NY @ 54th and 7th and over the Cross Bronx Expressway, in LA on Sunset Blvd, in Chicago, and in Washington DC.

There's also some girl on a blog claiming it's her billboard, and detailing the relationship:

thatgirlemily.blogspot.com

Edited by x635

That's almost as good as the one in Ann Landers' column a few years back about the lady who sold the Porsche for $50.

I also heard that it was some kind of publicity stunt for some new soap opera type of show coming soon

if it's real, then wow... can u imagine cheating on your wife and seeing a billboard like that on your usual commute to work?

that would make you think before you par-take :lol:

that would make you think before you par-take :lol:

The sign is a promo for Cort TV "ParcoPI" a billboard was seen in LA too.

It's no fake I have seen this on the cross bronx. I believe you can see it heading east around Jerome Ave.

thats a good ad tho

Damn..... I knew I should have been more discrete!!! Now I'll have to tell her my name isn't Steve.

Yep, hoax. There's now a big "Parco PI" advertisment overlaying this billboard in NY and LA, an ad for a show on court TV.

Would have been so cool if this was actually real. Created quite a stir though. Now that's unique marketing!

Edited by x635

That is just way too funny weather it is or isn't real.