Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ladder44

Rescue Me Finale

24 posts in this topic

With Rescue Me Winding down what do u think tommys going to choose?

1) Quit FDNY and move to the Hamptons with Shiela?

2)Stay with FDNY and have Janet and the kids move back in?

I think he's gonna stay and move back with Janet and kids. Sheila is going to completely lose it and there is gonna be major drama with her leading into next season.

I've missed a bunch of episodes this season- can someone catch me up quick with what's going on?

I don't think tommy is going to quit the FDNY also I think he is going to get back with Janet.....Next episode should be good. cool.gif

Put it to you all this way, if Tommy leaves FDNY the show is over. SO he aint leaving

he is gonna stay with Janet, the sheila thing is gonna fall through and she is gonna loose it. Tommys father will pass away from some random thing.

i think tommy will stay but i think lieu will go to florida

Put it to you all this way, if Tommy leaves FDNY the show is over. SO he aint leaving

That is very True. Hes def staying in the FDNY.

I think he's gonna stay and move back with Janet and kids. Sheila is going to completely lose it and there is gonna be major drama with her leading into next season.

I agree. That would be the better option. Sheila is an EDP, and needs crisis intervention. Or she will after Tommy's decision.

well shelia might be a EDP, but I think shes one hot EDP!!! Me i would keep her on the side, but as for Tommy . I think he will do the right thing for the kids, and he couldnt leave fdny

I don't think tommy is going to quit the FDNY also I think he is going to get back with Janet.....Next episode should be good. cool.gif

You hit the nail on the head. You can't just drop a main character from a show and expect it to do as well as it once did. So that rules out leaving FDNY. Sadly, I don't watch the show enough (I catch episodes now and again) to really say what he's gonna do other than that.

Tonight's Going to be a big show scince its the last one. I think that Tommy's staying in the FDNY and the chief (Jerry) is going to be alright. I really hope that they continue this with a 5th season I think it is.

Edited by NRFDTL11Buff

nope this is the 3rd season which means next season will be the 4th.

Wow, I don't know what to say about that ending...

Yeah, thats really to bad. Well that looks like thats the end.

Edited by NRFDTL11Buff

Great Episode. It would really be a shame if FX didnt produce another season.

I really hate that ending...

and I've always hated Shiela, that just put the icing on the cake...

hopefully you're right NRFDTL11Buff, because I don't see how the show could go on without Tommy.

Edited by KFD Kid26

Unless the guys came from when Shiela called 911 and they got him and shiela just in time. If hes still alive, I wonder what Lue, Probie, Sean, Franko and them are gunna think/say/or do. I think they might reject Tommy again from the firehouse like Franko did last time when Sulley was around.

Edited by NRFDTL11Buff

What can you say

It was pretty messed up

I missed all of it execpt for the last 15 minutes but oh my god

First she drugs him, then she accidently starts a fire, then she does not know how to work the extingusher then, next she going back in after he has collapsed...

Just plain insane

I've got to go out and get seasons 1 and 2 on DVD.

I've missed alot and just recently realize how good a show it is (or was sad.gif )

I hope Tommy gets out. If they made another season and tried to do it without him, I think the show might be able to survive, but it would certainly lose a huge part of it.

Edited by KFD Kid26

I watched the show , but the sound was messed up on my TV.

Cable was not working properly and the sound was slowed down at my house !!

When is going to be on again ? Friday ? Thanks

he can't quite FDNY...if he quit it would have been the SERIES finale not the SEASON finale...at least i hope so!!!