Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Beacon and East Fishkill FD Tower Ladders

12 posts in this topic

Today, while just browsing around Putnam and Dutchess, I got to see two very nice tower ladders.

First, was the City Of Beacon, which I never think of being in Dutchess County. They have a real nice late-model ALF midmount tower:

[attachmentid=1267]

[attachmentid=1268]

And East Fishkill had 39-46 on display today at their headquarters (or Truck 39?)

[attachmentid=1269]

And their Fire Police van too:

[attachmentid=1270]

post-2-1159659042.jpg

post-2-1159659048.jpg

post-2-1159659054.jpg

post-2-1159659059.jpg

Cool shots!!! If you Put a 7 instead of a 5 (and maybee a few more adjustments) on the Beacon Ladder Id probably mistake it for YFD Ladder 75, haha.

Edited by NRFDTL11Buff

X635 Did you make sure you returned your 1 day pass to Dutchess? loL

Very nice pics! Next time you are in Dutchess feel free to snap some shots of our "TROPHY PIECE". ( I hope our friends in East Fishkill are looking tongue.gif ) [attachmentid=1277] 59-46

post-1085-1159759017.jpg

Edited by RBFD394

We didn't cry over that one we got 4 more over the rest of the summer, o yea and they weren't in our own town either, o wait and our truck is 6 years older.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Porsha911gt3

Oh, wait, not only is our "beast" older, but don't we have more diamond plate on it too? And what about the 2 parades when we brought a hose and had to wash the truck in line up before the parade started? Hey, I was happy with our trophies this year...especially the one's in Westchester

sad.gif Aww don't cry, It's all for fun remember! And by the way, the parade was in our town but hosted by Hillside not us. See 'ya next year at Millbrook! biggrin.gif And a little bonus for 'ya, at least you have the most helicopter landings locked up for this year! You may even have Fairview beat! Edited by RBFD394

Hey now...noone's crying. What would a friendly competition be without a little competition, right? smile.gif See ya next year. Have a safe winter biggrin.gif

I remember a few years a certain, un-named department brought their ladder tower to Millbrooks parade with the bucket wrapped in sheets.....

...you know.... to keep the bugs off laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Very nice pics! Next time you are in Dutchess feel free to snap some shots of our "TROPHY PIECE".  ( I hope our friends in East Fishkill are looking  tongue.gif ) [attachmentid=1277]  59-46

I remember when that rig was brand new.

Sing it with me folks, "Our house, we have trophies on the walls!!"

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif Ahh yes the sheet caper! That happend at the convention in Dover too, the same year! JBE if you like the commercial wait 'till you see the t-shirts in Millbrook next year! LOL ! Edited by RBFD394

I'd make a wisenheimer comment or post a picture... but...

ours isn't red...

and it never sees fire - at least in our fire district.