Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Deli Sandwich In Lower Westchester?

16 posts in this topic

where can i get the best cold cut sandwich.

Define "Lower Westchester"...

You talking anywhere south of I-287?

If you are in White Plains or Central Ave area, Dantes deli across from TJ Max and the new Christmas tree shop(old Crazy Eddie's) Showing my age. LOL cool.gif

Ahhhh.......the ole Landi's Wedge.......

They were GREAT!

Anthony's in Mamaroneck... Hands down.

Kearn's Larchmont Deli...

Not Sure if it counts as lower westchester, but the #5 from E&E Gourmet in Tarrytown on Broadway is awesome. It is chicken cutlets, fresh mozzarella, musclun lettuce, roasted red peppers, and a garlic mayo. Delicious! Cant wait to come home from college to have one. Tarrytown Deli in the Bridge Plaza Shopping Center is good, too.

Pasqualoni's on Commerce St in Thornwood is a favorite for County PD

Pasqualoni's on Commerce St in Thornwood is a favorite for County PD

And 60 Control!!!

Chubbies in Eastchester

J&G in sleepy hollow across from the fire house and Venuties(sp) on main st in elmsford best italian combo

its all about carmines in elmsford!!!

well, as an elmsford boy, i do like hot dog days @ carmines, but knowing my delis in elmsford since i used to work for delectable deli, which is across the street from carmines, (next to the ladder co.) and now have since moved on to franks food court by staples, and 287 exit 4, i must say @ franks you get the most/best sandwich for you buck. also has lots of room to sit down and eat, and is open late, serving dinner.

i might be a little bias because hey i do work there, but thats why i work there! (plus he pays more) laugh.gif

I'll add a vote for Anthony's in Mamaroneck......great breakfast too!!! 4 eggs, bacon and sausage on a wedge for 4 bucks!!

Heart Attack anyone?

Speaking of Italian combos ... the only place I go to get mine is North Castle Deli which is next to Sir John's Restuarant in North White Plains. Ask for the works. Good value too. (no offense intended goon16, it's far enough from Elmsford, lol)

Best hot wedge I ever had has to be "The Maine" which was made at the old Arrow Deli in Valhalla. (new owner and name now, but I felt like reminiscing)

Turkey and Salami thrown on the grill and melted Provolone on a wedge with ... get the Nitro ready ... lettuce, tomato (not too bad), BUT mayonaise, and ... BACON!

LOL, get my room ready at the ER please.

Anthony's in Mamaroneck... Hands down.

Kearn's Larchmont Deli...

I'll add a vote for Anthony's in Mamaroneck......great breakfast too!!!  4 eggs, bacon and sausage on a wedge for 4 bucks!!

Heart Attack anyone?

Anthony's is by far the best in the Sound Shore area. There Italian combo can last you an entire days worth of meal's

where can i get the best cold cut sandwich.

Tarrytown Deli. Next to Shop & Shop route 9 & 119