Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stewie

Carmel Wendys Fire 12-16-06

19 posts in this topic

Really Nice Video. But Is Wendy's Gone??? Nooo sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

All these fast food resturants have truss roof construction smart move pulling out and letting it burn My kids will miss it !

Edited by jd783

Rest In Peace Wendys... Your Burgers and memories will always rest in my heart (in the form of grease) haha

Rest In Peace Wendys... Your Burgers and memories will always rest in my heart (in the form of grease) haha

HAHAHAHA

I will miss it...now where will I go for good fast-food

Nice video....what will they do with the property now

The hub bub on the street is the v.p. of Wendy's was there and this coming week demolishing will begin and a new Wendys will be up by spring.

The hub bub on the street is the v.p. of Wendy's was there and this coming week demolishing will begin and a new Wendys will be up by spring.

I guess by having only 1 Wendy's in the county is Putnams way to combat TransFats. I guess McDonalds is next! LoL --- Just Kidding! biggrin.gif

I remember when that used to be a Roy Rogers. It was also pretty cool to see 17-4-4, my old rig rolling in.

All these fast food resturants have truss roof construction smart move pulling out and letting it burn                  My kids will miss it !

Exactly,

Fire showing from above the roof = no go!

Not worth it. Especially since they usually tear them down and put up another one anyway!

I'm glad no one got hurt

I'll take a Double Cheeseburger WELL DONE and a Sprite! biggrin.gif

I'll take a Double Cheeseburger WELL DONE and a Sprite!  biggrin.gif

Don't forget the "NEW FIRE ROASTED POTATO"........

I think the guy in the Santa hat should reconsider wearing that at future emergency scenes.

Edited by Ole129K

The guy in the santa hat is with the fire/police and they were getting ready to bring santa around town when the call came in.

It will be missed and never be the same Wendys... and for everyone who didnt know- this Wendy's is the one they filmed at for the film- Mr. Deeds, i dont remember when it was actually shot, couple years ago im guessin...

I remember when that used to be a Roy Rogers. It was also pretty cool to see 17-4-4, my old rig rolling in.

This wendys used to be the roy rodgers?!...oh man, im getting old. Roy Rodgers was some good fast food.

If it's the same Wendys I'm thinking of. It's right off the street and about a few hundred feet from the main strip of stores. Go easy on the fella in the Santa hat, he's good people.

I know who the guy with the Sanat hat is do you ???? Good job the new one will be open by May 1st.

Yeah that was the good old ROY ROGERS

yes santa brought all his elve's that day .... we were just getting ready for our candy cane run and well the rest is history... still had a great day