Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Briarcliff- New Ladder

49 posts in this topic

I couldn't pass up a 2 for 1!!! They were so close together!!!I actually stood on the back end of the Truck to photograph our rig!!!

Any day now...

The word on the street is that TL40 is at RUSCON.

Any day now........Sounds Like them talking about Tanker 10 again

Lets not forget the Mack Ladder, now that was a sweet rig! Took pics of it last year, and it still looks sweet, even in red.

hey 2 weeks.....Easy on Tanker 10!! We miss our baby..

40-Truck will be delivered tommorow morning at 7:30 am

Just a clarification on the delivery time- it will be around 7:30 PM, not AM.

And here I thought I missed it....kewl, I'll be there.

"Shotgun!"

Just got back from Briarcliff. The new tower is in and it looks good. It's big and white. Couldn't get any pics it was to dark. But sure there will be a lot posted soon. Good luck with it

Wow, haven't read this forum in awhile....

Smokeshowing, why are you picking on Buchanan, thats not nice! I don't pick on your dept., which ever one that may be. And we're not even close to Briarcliff, they have plenty of trucks in that area if they need em.' If they need an engine, rescue or a great Cascade rig however, we'd be more than happy to help em' out lol. Anyway, just messin around with ya brother, i don't ever mind a little friendly breaking of the chops lol!

Firedawg, no offense taken brother, you're absolutely right! We have the Tri-Village response plan, which gives us 2 trucks at our disposal. And both depts. (Montrose & Verplanck) are more than willing to help us out.

It would be nice however, if we could be more self-sufficient & have our own ladder, but thats not likely to happen anytime soon. The only way i could see any form of a truck in Buchanan would be if we replace an engine with a quint.

Anywho...Congrats to the BMFD on taking delivery on the new Ladder-40! From what i have seen, it looks like a great rig. Be interesting to see how well the KME trucks work. Its definately a nice chassis. Also, as i have stated before, smart move on going for more compartment space by eliminating the tank/pump. Best of luck with it!!!

Briarcliff people....photos for us??????

Very soon... waiting for the lettering and striping to be done next week.

my only problem with it besides something my friend mentiont to me about the radios it the fact that the kme logo is a black panther... so it looks like we have the pvill logo all over the side of the truck. i want i big bear decal over it. but im kind low on the totem pole like the cement foundation. thanks for listening to my bable

word

x635 you should get as many shots of it as you want at my parade. They are shoting for that day to bring it and set it up in front of the firehouse after the parade with the American flag. If you don't get any within the week you can get a bunch next week. I will also have Ladder 47 outside the firehouse with the flag also

. but im kind low on the totem pole like the cement foundation. thanks for listening to my bable 

word

And lets remember how strong that foundation is... watch your head if you are down stairs [-o< [-o<

Unfortunately we will not have the new TL40 at the Plsvl parade. With the excepting two items, all the lettering and striping is done.

I am trying to get some pixs over.

One day a few weeks ago - I drove by BMFD HQ, and the TL was there. Yesterday, it wasn't. I'm just curious, where is being stored until it goes into service? I heard at 2052's house, any truth to that?

It is at the main firehouse. KME personel are here Thrusday to Sat (except Friday Night) to train on the aerial, hydralic and electronic systems. We are taking it to a remote are of Briarcliff (no - not 2052's - not remote enough) for that training. It is in the FH at night

To my friends at BMFD, we've talked at inspections, parades and such and I say it here as I said at the social events, good luck with TL40, may she always bring you safely home.