Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

I Bleed Lime...The New Walker 170

18 posts in this topic

Well, since I'm trying to make the swtich to a quad cane, which isn't as easy as I thought it would be, I'll have the walker for a bit longer. So, I decided after I while joking about it, that I would pimp it out.

Ladies and gentleman, I present you with the new "Walker 170". In glorious lime with blue striping, and two functioning EMTBravo.com Garrity LifeLite Headlights.

The best part, it's still a functional walker, but now with extra light at nightime.

It's quite hystrical. Special thanks to the friends that helped me out with this, especially since I could tolerate only a little of this before retreating to my heating pad.

[attachmentid=2349]

[attachmentid=2350]

Also, special thanks to Rust-oleum for making Painters Touch Key Lime spraypaint color. Matches my work apparatus exactly.

post-11-1175201190.jpg

post-11-1175201200.jpg

IS THAT RIG POWDER COATED? ALSO DOES IT HAVE OR REQUIRE A BACK UP ALARM? NICE RIDE SMOKEY!

I must add, these are the apparatus that the color scheme is based on:

[attachmentid=2351]

[attachmentid=2352]

post-11-1175202430.jpg

post-11-1175202476.jpg

looks good. now you just need some of that colored selophane (SP) in blue and red to cover the lenses and you will be clearing traffic in no time. get well soon and keep up the great work.

Edited by eng158

Looks great..... wheres the Q????

are those red tabs so you can make the lights altenate flashes??

hope your feeling better

That is awesome Seth! You are one hell of a person! Showing your pride no matter what! Best of Luck! cool.gif

Someone get him one of those big clown horns to mount on there, gotta make noise! rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Someone get him one of those big clown horns to mount on there, gotta make noise! rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif

I was thinking tassels, a basket and some small LED's...

Get well soon!!!

RA

When I was a kid......well a little kid, you could buy a siren from K-MART for your bike that was powered by a 9 volt battery. It had two or three settings for the siren and a red button that fastened to the handle bars. Try to get one of those that would set it right off.

Where are the blue and lime streamers off the bars?????? Well at leat the cross members now match the tennis balls!! laugh.gif

..some nice Alcoa wheels..........

When I was a kid......well a little kid, you could buy a siren from K-MART for your bike that was powered by a 9 volt battery. It had two or three settings for the siren and a red button that fastened to the handle bars. Try to get one of those that would set it right off.

I remember those!

Not like I'd EVER shop Galls with their ridiculous markups, but these items would work really well on a walker, despite the fact they are meant for police bicycles.

Siren:

[attachmentid=2358]

http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=gen...log&style=LE521

Emergency Lighting:

[attachmentid=2359]

http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=gen...log&style=LE151

This store seems to have a bunch of different setups I could use for emergency warning, lol:

www.policebikestore.com

post-11-1175262279.jpg

post-11-1175262359.jpg

thats hilarious, too bad you couldn't add a mini Q siren...

I remember those!

Not like I'd EVER shop Galls with their ridiculous markups, but these items would work really well on a walker, despite the fact they are meant for police bicycles.

Siren:

[attachmentid=2358]

http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=gen...log&style=LE521

Emergency Lighting:

[attachmentid=2359]

http://www.galls.com/style.html?assort=gen...log&style=LE151

This store seems to have a bunch of different setups I could use for emergency warning, lol:

www.policebikestore.com

I have that siren (From Galls), its not that great. Its a very high pitched High-Lo siren. Not worth it. Maybee the lights are though.

They also sell em at the fire store BTW

Edited by NRFDTL11Buff

nice, very creative

Since we've seen Kane 169 also, will there be a "Something" 15? I'm just not sure what.

-Joe DA BUFF