Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Ardsley's New Firehouse Progress

11 posts in this topic

Here's a photo that was sent to me of the construction of Ardsley's new firehouse on Ashford Ave. They demolished the old firehouse last June, and this project seems to be moving quite quickly. Should be nice when they are done- I hear they are aiming for a June or July completion.

[attachmentid=2446]

post-11-1176317750.jpg

And here's Ardsley's new Firehouse as of yesterday....coming along quite nicely, shaping up to be a beautiful building.

post-11-1188919014.jpg

So much for a June or July completion.

Edited by OoO

Seth, you should take a ride up to Mahopac on Rt6 @Croton Falls Rd, it looks like its complete.

We are supposed to now move in within the month or at the latest mid-october. I was in there a couple days ago and it is coming along very nicely. They have a good amount of work to do on the inside but it seems like there are a lot of little jobs that have to be completed. When we get the word on when we can move in I will let everyone know. Should be soon.

They didn't say what year in June/July did they?

good point nymedic...lol....looks like it is going quiet nicely. cant wait until the unavailing... good luck with the new house, hope it serves many years without problems

Seth, you should take a ride up to Mahopac on Rt6 @Croton Falls Rd, it looks like its complete.

I don't want to hijack Ardsley's thread but from what I understand, Mahopac got our TCO last night from the town board. There are work details all week to move in. We will be having our September Meeting there tonight. It's about time!

post-17-1189056468.jpg

Edited by EJS1810

As you can see, Ardsley's New Firehouse is progressing nicely. They've begun pouring the concrete apron, hopefully, AFD will be moving in before winter.

post-11-1191430444.jpg

Looks nice, did AFD plan for the future and make room for more than three apparatus?

Good luck with it, it was LONG OVERDUE!