Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

SNOW!!!! grrrrr

92 posts in this topic

Yeah DFFD227, i am actually on-call for OT tonight (Thursday) if it should snow...again! As i have said, the $$$ is great, and pretty easily earned, but its really getting old, i want the spring to be here already! As for Task Force 7, i am definately jealous, sounds like Texas is where its at this time of year, or any time for that matter! Its got to be soo humid though, but hell, its much better than snow! If you keep posting the temps in Texas and talking about swimming, you may find yourself with some unexpected houseguests....the people of the EMTBravo Network!!!! 8)

I wouldn't mind going to Texas! :wave:

If you keep posting the temps in Texas and talking about swimming, you may find yourself with some unexpected houseguests....the people of the EMTBravo Network!!!!

You'll have to rent an apartment then!! I don't think my little place could hold that many people!! :roll: :roll: Just ask Seth what the name is of my apartment complex!! :D:D

Swell. I'm told they are calling for snow later this week. Please shoot me now.

well how much snow is expected? im not looking forward to any snow myself.

I don't see any mention of snow in the forecast for the next 5 days. Check: noaa.org, enter your zip code, then click the link to the forecast discussion, this gives you much more detail.

I was hoping you guys were right, I can't wait for the snow - bring it on!!!!

My partner from last night was talking about snow....wouldn't be the first time her was wrong.

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW !!!!

the snow does not bother me it is the cold part i hate cant i be wam and snowing at the same time lol i wish that it was possible

the first snow is the best but the ones after is the ones that suck !!!!

They are calling for snow Friday Morning, NO ACCUMULATIONS! So dont worry! but it's supposed to be the "First Snow of the year" with only some flurries. ](*,)

I HATE SNOW!!! GRRRR

It's gunna rain dont worry :peace: :peace:

Why the hell can't it just be 75 degrees and sunny?????????????????????? I hate snow, ice-- you know, all that s*&%

I want it to snow so I can go 4 wheelin in my truck 8)

I want it to snow so I can go 4 wheelin in my truck  8)

Yeah, and so you can get gas money for your truck, of which I STILL have not seen a photo of!!!!!

Talking about snow this early is almost as disgusting as the Christmas stuff being out. There is no possible way it could be even near that time of year again......where did the summer go?

well it seems like it was just summer.well ive seen stores like walmart with there christmas items out before halloween.that is just way to early for me.well I think winters offical start is dec. 21.

There is no possible way it could be even near that time of year again......where did the summer go?

Well Seth, it's a time thing---the older you get, the faster it goes. Just wait till you get to be an old fart lijk me, hahaha!

Walked outside last night on my way to work and the crispness of the air felt more like Christmas time than Halloween. Temp was 37degrees F. Could well have snowed then. It's comming. Just a matter of time. :cry:

Walked outside last night on my way to work and the crispness of the air felt more like Christmas time than Halloween. Temp was 37degrees F. Could well have snowed then. It's comming. Just a matter of time.  :cry:

Wouldn't be NICE if it didn't come at all!!!!!

well sooner then later we get snow.

saw our first snow a little while ago here at school in western NY. supposed to get an inch or so over night. it's about this time of year I wonder what I'm doing out here by lake erie.

I was hoping for more warm breezy Fall days. This weather...this early... KInda BLOWS!

The only thing I want to blow right now is some snow :-P . I'm in it for the Moolah, the Green, The FLUKES, $$ CHA-CHING.

Well then let all that damn stuff fall in Dobbs!!!!!! HAHAHA

it's 0125 hours & the snow is coming down- here in Yonkers (not that it is sticking) but still.......

well no snow in the hoosier state as of yet.well although it does feel cold enough to snow

it's 0125 hours & the snow is coming down- here in Yonkers (not that it is sticking) but still.......

IT DID NOT SNOW YET!!! [-X [-(

Up here in Albany we are getting 3-5 inches 2day and 2night, i think it's also going to snow down there 2night, just snowshowers though

same up here at delhi 3-6 during the day and night