Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

SNOW!!!! grrrrr

92 posts in this topic

OK. We have partially gotten through this storm. Now we gotta get through another nor easter Wednesday night into all day Thursday, and into Friday morning. 1 down, 1 to go.

I wish it was just one more untill spring but i'm afraid that is not going to be the way it is going to be. I think this is going to be a LONG winter.

What are we all complaining about??? Winter is still eight days away.

that is the scary thing!

I hate snow and ice and sleet and i never want to see another inch of it again. My car is stuck in the driveway because i cant shovel it out becuase im too sick to even move and im sick of looking at it. ](*,) :cry: It sucks, Im done.

I want snow....

LOL WHAT HAPPEND?

Yeah....what happened? The other day you wanted a snowball fight...now you dont like the snow. Whats up with that? You should just hire someone to shovel out your car. Although you are sick, so thats understandable.

Hey guys, it snowed...it was no fun to work in. Who am I kidding, we had a ball!!!!!! We even gave a patient a sled ride to the ambulance, right 801.

Only you two would have a story like that.....lol:)

Ok I know I said I wanted to snow but now I hate it.....what ever happened to MODERATION!!!!!!!!! no it just gets dumped on us. Oh and remember how I said I was sick, well I went to the doctor for the third time after they kept telling me nothing was wrong even though I had like 2 strep tests and other stuff done...so now this time i see a different doctor...and I have the Flu.....I havent had the flu in God knows how long and now I have it even though I got the shot. ](*,)

Join the Club...I'm home sick with the Flu as well. It sucks! ](*,)

Seems like alot of people are getting the flu this year. I know of quite a few that have had the flu or currently have it. Hope all you sick one's feel better.

HERE IT COMES AGAIN. There callen for a bad one out there ladies and gentlemen! Stay safe out !

Keep it up JR., you'll be in school until August.

LOL hey, I can't control the weather, but I sure can make money out of it!!! So, in that case...let is $now, let it $now, let it $now! $$$$ =D> :D/

If I had to go to school until August I would nearly die....lol #-o....school till june is long enough.

Millions of different reports... This seems to be the common consensus:

1500-1800 today aprox 1-3in within 45mile radius of NYC

1800-2300 tonight heavy snow

2300-0900 tomorrow heavy tapering off in AM.

Between 2300 and 0600 snow could fall at a rate of MORE than 2in per hour. Average snowfall could easily reach 14in.

I hate weather forcasts 'cause they're always wrong... This seems to be what most people are saying though.

Well it looks like we aren't out of winter yet. I have heard about some kind of storm to hit tonight into tomorrow. Anyone know the details? #-o ](*,)

Ask the weatherman, but even they don't know. I just watched/read three different reports, and got three different forecasts. My only prediction is, as Truck4 mentioned, is that you'll be in school 'till July!

no...they are taking a day away from our spring break (WOOPDEE DOO!) I don't care, as long as I get out in June! :-P 8) :workout: :caffine: :clap: :joy: :flower: :writers_block: :punch: :sadblinky: :peace: :evil_laugh:

Yeah DFFD227, there is always a down-side to everything. Getting a day taken away from Spring Break definately stinks, but its better than staying later in June! And as you said, there are ways to make $$$ during the winter. I work for the Highway Dept., so i love the $now!!! Lets see, OT pays about $30ish p/h, weekends and holidays are double-time....i can't see a reason to complain about the snow lol! To tell the truth, i wouldn't mind one more small snow storm to really end the winter, a couple extra bucks til' summer OT for bad rain stroms wouldn't be soo bad! But i definately feel ya on the school days...it totally kicks a** when you find out in the a.m. that you don't have school, but it sux when ya gotta make em' up lol!

BFD, Its funny you say that, I just put on the weather channel and they said there looking at another potentially significant snow storm to hit Thur$day. Thats right $$! I agree, I rather have snow and the money that comes with it! :D =D>

P.S.- I wont make up the days anyway :twisted: ...I think im comin down with something.... :wink:

We got up to 4 inches of snow down here on Valentine's Day!! Remember this is TEXAS!! We don't know what to do when that white stuff is on the ground. :weirdface: :yikes: It was gone by that afternoon though.

oh, boo hoo, whats the temp and weather down there now? Is the pool open yet?

oh, boo hoo, whats the temp and weather down there now? Is the pool open yet?

ROTFLMAO!!! A cold front moved (that's what the weatherman said!!) through here this morning and it reached about 65 degrees today. It had been in the mid 70's the last two weeks, but it was raining here Friday and Saturday.. Yes, the pool is now open. :dance: 8)

If Only Joe Rao was a member of this board... :sad:

Nice post DFFD227, Joe Rao is the man, his hair is awesome lol! By the way, hope you were able to make a little $$$ yesterday, i know i got 6 1/2 hours of OT! Even though the money is good, i hope this was the last of the snow, i'm getting sick of it! Monday was a tease, it got up to like 55 degrees, and then it snows...what a difference a day makes!

Joe Rao is the man...Gotta love him (and thats a fact too)

Nope, I didn't get a chance to make money...I had school, and it really didn't stick to any walk ways down here in the Southern Part of the County.

It's funny...I just flipped on the news and now there calling for a significant snow and or Rain event on Thursday into Friday. I guess old man winter is getting in his last licks! :punch:

oh, boo hoo, whats the temp and weather down there now?

Tac...If it makes you feel any better, IT'S GOING TO BE 81-84 DEGREES TODAY, FRIDAY, AND SATURDAY!!! It was 82 yesterday. I'll have to check out the pool Saturday and see what my new neighbors look like!! :peace: :chick: :chick: