Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BedfordFire

E-One Quest

25 posts in this topic

I don't enjoy looking at it so far...will keep checking back...but for now it is ugly.

The CAD drawings are more pleasing...maybe it was the color at first glance.

Edited by Oswegowind

LOOKS LIKE YONKERS COMPACTS AND PROBABLY BUILT LIKE THEM E- ONE JUNK, OOPS POP RIVET ON THE GROUND laugh.gif

The color certainly does noting for it does it?

In fact, my initial impression is they took some steps backwards in the aesthetic department.......

If it where open cab, maybee it would look better...... biggrin.gif

If it where open cab, maybee it would look better...... biggrin.gif

Someon'es gotta Photoshop that up - you're 100 percent right! laugh.gif

I don't enjoy looking at it so far...will keep checking back...but for now it is ugly.

The CAD drawings are more pleasing...maybe it was the color at first glance.

That's what I thought about the Pierce Quantum but it grows on you after a while so give it a chance.

e-one with removable hard top for those hot summer days...cruisin!

Wasn't there already a thread for ugliest apparatus?

That's what I thought about the Pierce Quantum but it grows on you after a while so give it a chance.

If you give it a chance it will fall apart before you get to like it! biggrin.gif

I'm with him. It's an interesting look.

I think I'll like it once I see it in person. At one time, I hated the Spartan Evolution and Pierce Quantum-until I saw them in person. So I reserve judgement, until I hopefully see one soon!

They have to change the grill and nose. I do like the larger windows for better visibility but they have to go back to the drawing board for the grill.

Is it me or apparatus makers like this one and Pierce in the the running for the ugliest and unappealing looking trucks????? I rather buy a frigin' Yugo tongue.gif

that thing got hit with the ugly stick.

eww!!!

What's with the inside? Are they trying to copy a Toyota? I'm not a big fan of the "car-like" dash and cab style. I always prefered the feeling of driving an actual truck.

It appears the E-One has recently released a new cab/engine design called the "Quest". What do you think of the design? More info at:

http://www.e-one.com/index.asp?n=73&p=73&s=73&pid=68

[attachmentid=2518]

hmmm....thats a very unique looking chassis. after seeing this, i dont think the Pierce Velocity & Impel look that bad compared to the E-One Quest. i remember E-One releasing the E-One Dayton or Daytona chassis a couple of years ago and i dont think they sold very well, so they stopped making it. i remember seeing only 1 pic of this chassis.

It's the Pontiac Aztek of fire apparatus

It's the Pontiac Aztek of fire apparatus

No no, because that would imply that it's ugly but useful.........remember, it's still and E-One

No no, because that would imply that it's ugly but useful.........remember, it's still and E-One

Just remember what everyone thought of the Pierce Quantum and that is still around.

Kinda reminds me of the Daytona that E-One marketed a few years ago. Also looks a little like a old Hahn with the low windshield

I think just maybe E-One was trippin' on massive acid when they rolled this thing out... just maybe.

Quantam still hasn't grown on me, and this thing is down right ugly.

It's the color.........fire truck red with normal stenciling, might make it more appealing.