Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

What Happened To Bosco?

9 posts in this topic

So, I missed the season premeire of Third Watch.....what happend to Bosco???

He had multiple gunshot wounds to the body, mainly one that entered his neck and exited the face below the ear.

You really should see the season premeire... probably best episode ever. Use Bit Torrent.

I must be a bit behind the times, but what/who the hell is Bit Torrent??????

How'd he sustain those injuries???

Seth, i definately have to agree with mikeinet on this one! You should try to find someone who taped it or whatever you can do to see this! Without a doubt the best episode yet, but unfortunately i missed last weeks, so now i'm behind again lol! I hope they don't off Bosco, hes the best, you gotta love his crappy attitude (normal for NYPD PO's lol) toward everything! I was losing hope last season, the show was getting worse and worse. But after that premiere, it seems like it may be back on track and i may even make sure i start watching it faithfully again! It may be a bit far-fetched, but what kind of show would it be if it weren't over the edge?

I was hoping the season would be just like the first episode... it was okay, but no way near to par as the first... but it should be a good season as is. It does look like bosco's going to be cut out of the show though which kinda sucks.

I talked to Seth and will be providing him with a copy of said episode. I agree with whomever in that it was THE BEST episode of Third Watch ever. If anyone else needs a copy, private message me and we can make arrangements. I have it in digital format.

hey did anyone see the eppisode tonight. It was good and the season is looking good BUT! Did anyone notice that the fd was not involved in the opening credits. Maybe it was just tonight but maybe it wasn't I wonder what this means for the up coming season. What ever happened to a show that just had the fd in it, and people looked foreward to seeing it in a week. ](*,) TV SUX :sad:

Cutty, I agree, tonight's episode was good. Somewhere in my feeble mind I have a vague recollection , I'm going back a year or so, I saw something I think was on the TV Guide web site that Third Watch was gonna do more Police and less Fire Department this season, so it looks like they are following that format.