Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

What Are They Building In New Milford,CT?

6 posts in this topic

What are they building on Danbury Rd/Route 7 in New Milford, across from Wal-Mart/Stop And Shop shopping center, behind Rite Aid?? They seem to be clearing an awful lot of land...must be a big project.

It's disgusting isnt it?!

Let's clear more land and build more chit!

Another shopping center with office space as well. Some where around 100,000 square feet I believe.

Another shopping center with office space as well. Some where around 100,000 square feet I believe.

Thanks for the info, Turk182. Any major retailers planned that you know of?

They have not said who the possible tenants may be. When they were pitching the project to the town they claimed they were planning on going after higher end retailers . There are also plans for another shopping center south of this one. Route 7 is on its way to become the Central Ave. of Ct.

Yeah, the developers are calling it an outdoor mall, and rumors have been going around that they will also have a few chain-restaurants in there, like an Applebee's or Olive Garden. They cleared out all that land in just a couple days, I'm surprised there weren't more crashes from everyone just staring at the clear-cut land. It's starting to look like Federal Rd is creeping north...