Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest EFFP411

East Fishkill New 39-2 and 39-8 Spy Shots

43 posts in this topic

Here are some pics of 39-2's and 39-8's chiefs trucks, as promised! The maroon one will be car 2's truck, and the blue one will be car 8's truck. They are both 2008 Chevy Suburbans. They should be getting their stripes, lettering and lights sometime next week...

post-3766-1189776612.jpg

now now Xfirefighter484X, lets not be impatient. here you go!!

post-3766-1189789568.jpg

here is the two of them together...

post-3766-1189789666.jpg

they look pretty mean...

post-3766-1189789757.jpg

Well duh! Especially since you made me move the ambulance so it wouldn't be in your pictures you little baby. Yet you still managed to get your own POV in it!

:P

yes, the barney mobile managed to sneak its way into the shot. (keep in mind we're sitting right next to each other right now, replying to each other...)

Why the color difference ? Are they the latest NYS contract colors LOL

Well duh! Especially since you made me move the ambulance so it wouldn't be in your pictures you little baby. Yet you still managed to get your own POV in it!

:P

Aren't we testy! Looks like you need more sleep!LOL

Blue is probably because it belongs to the District Chief (or is it Captain) of EMS. Ambulances are white and blue, why not match...

Your right AFD, the blue one is for the rescue chief, so now we have red, white, and blue. maybe they will be in order of number too,39-1>red, 39-2>white, and 39-8>blue. instead of 39-1 white, 39-2>red, and 39-8>blue as it stands now...

and P.S. those are only district chiefs, comapny chiefs fill car 3 through car 6, and they have cars bought by the individual company, which are all different kinds and colors....

:blink: my head hurts. too many colors to many combos too many different kinds of trucks. Thats it im going to the comissioners I want the station wagons back!!!! LONG LIVE THE STATION WAGON!!!!! :lol:

:blink: my head hurts. too many colors to many combos too many different kinds of trucks. Thats it im going to the comissioners I want the station wagons back!!!! LONG LIVE THE STATION WAGON!!!!! :lol:

I like station wagons too, but as far as i know, we've never had any station wagons in our town. I love the Blue truck for 1 reason... it gets a bit more respect than a red one, because of the simple fact that more people will mistake it for a police vehicle.... red ones are unmistakeable. RED=FIRE, blue or white = who knows what!!!

Edited by EFFP411

To be compliant with the rules, all the photos seen in this tread were taken by me with my personal camera. from now on i will have to figure out how to watermark any photos i take. thank you Truck4

OK! I have great news, the trucks are lettered, pics to follow. they should have lights within the next two weeks of so. Enjoy. (Photos taken By Scott Post, 39-2) sorry about the quality, its kind of a picture of a picture sort of thing. All i had was a printed copy of the pics from the chief after much annoying him about it, he was too busy to e-mail them to me.

post-3766-1191517440.jpg

post-3766-1191517464.jpg

post-3766-1191517503.jpg

here's a couple more

post-3766-1191565874.jpg

here's a couple more

Nice Pics, Rob!!!!!!!!!!!

Your photo editing and repairing skills are real good!!! especially considering that ya had to actually take a picture of a picture. They came out remarkably well! Oh, and they are a pair of nice looking vehicles too!

Nice shots. I'm sure Car 2 can't wait to get out of that Pickup !!! (LOL)

Well I am happy to announce the arrival of 39-2's new truck! I caught up to him this morning and just so happened to have my camera on me, so here are a few shots of the finished product. Big thanks to Haight Fire Equipment for doing an excellent job on the lights and gear, and sign effects for an awsome job on the letters! (Photos taken by me, EFFP411)

post-3766-1193228760.jpg

post-3766-1193228772.jpg

post-3766-1193228794.jpg

post-3766-1193228800.jpg

P.S., 39-8's truck should be done by the end of the week, then i'll have some pictures of the "blue beast"

FINALLY, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, HERE ARE SHOTS OF THE FINISHED 39-8!!!

post-3766-1193919388.jpg

post-3766-1193919406.jpg

post-3766-1193919434.jpg

A quick shot of the center console, and yes thats a Federal Signal Unitrol Touchmaster, the very same siren as used by the NYSP..... Now all i have to do is teach the chiefs how to use it.....:lol: PS, all photos were taken by me, EFFP411

post-3766-1193919530.jpg

Edited by EFFP411

Finished products look great!!!!!!! I like the 9/11 memorial!

Very impressive vehicles! Does this department lease or purchase their Chief's Cars?

Very impressive vehicles! Does this department lease or purchase their Chief's Cars?

Purchase

Hey EFFP411!!! Is that the Barney Mobile sitting behind 39-8???