Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Future Fireman

Can you read this?

26 posts in this topic

Alright guys, we've had enough links to video games, so now I say it's time for some mind games.

How it works: Make a word ENCRYPTED with symbols on your ordinary keyboard, no need for computer code. Try to spell out the word in the last post without symbols and make your own.

I'll start

E^&M$%^T%^&B^%$R#$A@#$V$#%O

Have fun.

Mike

(EMT BRAVO)

#$%^&E&(*^M^(*^E&^&%%R^^#%*G&%^%#$E*&*^N&^^$C*^$%%Y*(&*(& &^%^&*(O*&^%$(*&&%P(*&&%E$%^&R@#$A^&*(T*()I*&^%O^&*N$%^S%^&*

good luck!

(EMERGENCY OPERATIONS)

#$*@%^(S!$^(#T(%&*)@$%R@%#^(U$#^%C@#%T^&*)(U#$%^R@*E*)(%^&F@%&$%I^&*(@R&^%*@E$%&*#

Structure Fire

&*(T!(( )(^^%$$H !@^$%^@&*I!@#$%^&*()S)(&^%$#@!I)(*&%$@!S!@#$%^&*(S)(*&^%$#@!T)*&^%U(*&^%$P&^%$#@!@I*&^^$$D

Structure Fire

&*(T!(( )(^^%$$H !@^$%^@&*I!@#$%^&*()S)(&^%$#@!I)(*&%$@!S!@#$%^&*(S)(*&^%$#@!T)*&^%U(*&^%$P&^%$#@!@I*&^^$$D

well said

(This is stupid) Thats uncalled for, its just something else to take a reak from the daily grind and work your mind muscle a bit. trust me, sometimes its good to waste time, so give the kid a break

$%^&*A*^%^&^%$%^&M$%$%^&*()^B#$%^&*(*&^U#$%^&^%$L@#$%^A_)(@#$%^&*(*&^%N#$%#$%^&*(^&*C@#$%^&*E(*&^%$%^&*()(*&^%$%^&*()

Ambulance

$%^&P*+*^%^&^%$%A^&$%$%^&*()^#$%R^&*(*&^#$R%^&^%$@#A$%^_)(M@#$%^&*(*&^%#$%E#$%^&*(^&*@#D$%^&*(*&^%I$%^&*()(*&^%$%^&*()&%$#(*^*C%$#@(y*^%%&^)

OKAY SOME OF US HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON OUR HANDS

Paramedic

^*$*(#^&E$#^&%^&*$&*$M^%$$&E^R^&%(*#G^%&$(E*^()%(N%$C^Y%&**$M^%*#$(E^@(#^$D&^%*($&I*C%%*#^A^%&*$(L^%*$#(T%$&*#(E*%^#(C%^#*#(H*N^%*#$(#I^$%@#^C^$*#$(T%$*$I#@^&@O^&%N

Paramedic

^*$*(#^&E$#^&%^&*$&*$M^%$$&E^R^&%(*#G^%&$(E*^()%(N%$C^Y%&**$M^%*#$(E^@(#^$D&^%*($&I*C%%*#^A^%&*$(L^%*$#(T%$&*#(E*%^#(C%^#*#(H*N^%*#$(#I^$%@#^C^$*#$(T%$*$I#@^&@O^&%N

Emergency Medical Techniction(PS> you spelled it wrong)

$%^&S)(*&^P$%^&E$%^&C%^&*(I!@#$%A%^&*(L$%^&* #$%^&O^&*(P@#$%E#$%^&R#$%^A%^&*(T^&*()I&*()O#$%^N#$%^&S$%^&*(

Paramedic

Emergency Medical Techniction(PS> you spelled it wrong)

$%^&S)(*&^P$%^&E$%^&C%^&*(I!@#$%A%^&*(L$%^&* #$%^&O^&*(P@#$%E#$%^&R#$%^A%^&*(T^&*()I&*()O#$%^N#$%^&S$%^&*(

Special Operations

<>)*$T()^)^#"{}|O)(&&_*^%%&%#!~W*&(%(#)$)%E^*^*)__++(*&&&R)()__))(**&&^^^%%%$$##!@?><?"|}{l(&^%%&*&^%##@@@A&(*^%&**%**%D*^(&%(*&^%D^*%$#@#@$%&E^%%^&**^*&^%R

TOWER LADDER

<<>>>?/??R*&^&))(*>?<)(&%E($%#@(*)*&&%$S@!!::"<><?)*(^C@@@&%$^*&(^*&(*&&^U$#@!!@E&^%*))~~~`

!#;';{&()){[P?<><"++++)(*&U*&(*)^%$)<M><(&%$#)%%%$@#P%$)*&@#$!`~~%^(?E%$#@&*@#%$@R*&^%#%

Rescue Pumper

$!)_S$^$&)#!?><:}?><:"}{E_/%_*^%#@!@+(4!^C!)(&*}|*_*&^%#?"}|O*%*)*^|}?><!@#?|N;"{_(&^&:D*)*&)&):$@!?|}{A:{_+)%$!<>?{}{:L&$@>"{A|\!@#$^>":}_<>{L(*&^%$#+{":?&^%$#%^()A;][&^%#>><?|}{}{R|><)*&^@%M!@#$>:}{}_(*&?|:

Edited by SPFC56-233

ECONDALALARM

[;;';'./T';.;.'.;'H./;.[]=O/;'.;.M.;';.'A;'/;.'S;'.;[.'T'....;/=-=-=`~O--=-=---=N;.;;/.;,F;.;];';.I><<><>?<>?:{":I{]{}{:"":"><?R][[][][][][][][][]E

Have fun with this one

ECONDALALARM

[;;';'./T';.;.'.;'H./;.[]=O/;'.;.M.;';.'A;'/;.'S;'.;[.'T'....;/=-=-=`~O--=-=---=N;.;;/.;,F;.;];';.I><<><>?<>?:{":I{]{}{:"":"><?R][[][][][][][][][]E

Have fun with this one

Thomaston Fiire (double check if you think I'm wrong) :o

^@#?<^)*(+}{@#*&N@#^&%^*#@$%$*()":">?"};';]\[#$^*%$&F.,./#$&*((":>?./[$^*%)(*":<:;[;@#$&(*":><.';./,[*#)&^&%#@#:"P":{:{}#$*((*?>#$>:"":{}{">"?>A(#$^*":">%"$?>?#$

Edited by xfirefighter484x

NFPA

@#$%#$^$&b^#$!%@o#!%y^@#t^@#^h#!$^i@#&@#s$%i^#$s&*#%d^&*$u%*$^*#m*$^b(%^(%&)%&*(^&*$%*($^(&^((%^*#$@%^@#^#$&$%&$%&%^&

ENJOY!

Thomaston Fiire (double check if you think I'm wrong) :o

^@#?<^)*(+}{@#*&N@#^&%^*#@$%$*()":">?"};';]\[#$^*%$&F.,./#$&*((":>?./[$^*%)(*":<:;[;@#$&(*":><.';./,[*#)&^&%#@#:"P":{:{}#$*((*?>#$>:"":{}{">"?>A(#$^*":">%"$?>?#$

Yes your right it is Thomaston Fire. That is the Department I work for.

@#$!@#$#@@#$%^H&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#$%^&*(*&^%$#I)*(}{}{{}]][][][][]

(HI)

%@#$G@#$%*}{[[@#$O#@@#$S@#$O#@$%@#$!@#!@!$@#$X@#$@#$@#$(!)

This one will stir up some conflict.

Mike

(HI)

%@#$G@#$%*}{[[@#$O#@@#$S@#$O#@$%@#$!@#!@!$@#$X@#$@#$@#$(!)

This one will stir up some conflict.

Mike

GO SOX - **note -that's just the decoding - I am not cheering on the sox!

^&*($^B#^@(!@*&^$#@_&&I!@^%#&$$%~*@!(<:"@#L&)@!#$#$^:">L&*!@*^%$^%^%*&*(|}{B:>"{@#!&%$%^U&*^#(*$&)!(!!@#&*()C&*%^$%@*$$!@$*(:>"}?/.;k./,'[].,><N[}{|>@#^&^E!@#$&*()>"R@#*(&(^%^

NFPA

@#$%#$^$&b^#$!%@o#!%y^@#t^@#^h#!$^i@#&@#s$%i^#$s&*#%d^&*$u%*$^*#m*$^b(%^(%&)%&*(^&*$%*($^(&^((%^*#$@%^@#^#$&$%&$%&%^&

ENJOY!

I second this one...everyone else can figure it out for themselves!!!!!!!!!

GO SOX - **note -that's just the decoding - I am not cheering on the sox!

^&*($^B#^@(!@*&^$#@_&&I!@^%#&$$%~*@!(<:"@#L&)@!#$#$^:">L&*!@*^%$^%^%*&*(|}{B:>"{@#!&%$%^U&*^#(*$&)!(!!@#&*()C&*%^$%@*$$!@$*(:>"}?/.;k./,'[].,><N[}{|>@#^&^E!@#$&*()>"R@#*(&(^%^

Bill Buckner

<>{_(@*#$A()*&_+}{|":>?<<":"**--++/>{A*^^%^%()&*&R*&&&%%&$#$#&)_++("O^*&%&^%$$#N*(*((&^^&**%#!@~~!@##><>B*()&*(^*%^$&*&())O0<>?{|}(_&*(*^(O)&())(&(^*^$*N&*(*^*(^*&%^^(()^))&E@7*(&&^^&&%

Bill Buckner

<>{_(@*#$A()*&_+}{|":>?<<":"**--++/>{A*^^%^%()&*&R*&&&%%&$#$#&)_++("O^*&%&^%$$#N*(*((&^^&**%#!@~~!@##><>B*()&*(^*%^$&*&())O0<>?{|}(_&*(*^(O)&())(&(^*^$*N&*(*^*(^*&%^^(()^))&E@7*(&&^^&&%

Aaron Boone

%^#$T&)%":@W,;'@#&(E_(&^%^%~>N?><?*&T@#)Y^&%$^*S&*#@$%^&>I!~@<:X|}{@&!*()W@!^#(O@)$%R)(*()@":>L!@#~>":D?><&*(@#!)C*_@H<?>@#!A?"}}>!@#M)(&)(*(*&P%&*^!)()@#I@#*&(^%$*!@#N":>"<#@!<S^&*^&*$$^#I<":"<<"<@#&%&*^$!@%^$&P&*)(*&_)(&^(&*%^*!@#><<:"<:S*()@%&*?><"><":<(#&^&$@#^%^&*()(

Aaron Boone

%^#$T&)%":@W,;'@#&(E_(&^%^%~>N?><?*&T@#)Y^&%$^*S&*#@$%^&>I!~@<:X|}{@&!*()W@!^#(O@)$%R)(*()@":>L!@#~>":D?><&*(@#!)C*_@H<?>@#!A?"}}>!@#M)(&)(*(*&P%&*^!)()@#I@#*&(^%$*!@#N":>"<#@!<S^&*^&*$$^#I<":"<<"<@#&%&*^$!@%^$&P&*)(*&_)(&^(&*%^*!@#><<:"<:S*()@%&*?><"><":<(#&^&$@#^%^&*()(

Twenty six world champiansips (you spelled it wrong) Man, i guess the Yanks can say they have a fun time with their championsips. "Yo, A-rod, get me a cold one, would ya?" "Yeah sure. Demon*" lol

Mike

@#$#$%B@#$%O@#$S#$%^$#%O@#$%#X#$%#$%@#$

*Red Sox nation officially gave him that nickname after he left for NY. So no, I didn't spell his name wrong!

You dont "work" there your an explorer...

Twenty six world champiansips (you spelled it wrong) Man, i guess the Yanks can say they have a fun time with their championsips. "Yo, A-rod, get me a cold one, would ya?" "Yeah sure. Demon*" lol

Mike

@#$#$%B@#$%O@#$S#$%^$#%O@#$%#X#$%#$%@#$

*Red Sox nation officially gave him that nickname after he left for NY. So no, I didn't spell his name wrong!

I've revieved this thread.

Answer: Bosox

%^&*^%^*I$%&$^*%^H@#$@#$%$#A$%^$#@%T@#$@#$%E@#$%&*#@$%P@#$O$#%^$%L@#$%I@$#%T@#$%I@#$%C@#$S#$#$%