Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Anybody Having Trouble Loading EMTBravo.com?

48 posts in this topic

I have the same trouble I just usually try again later in the day

Are you guys still experiencing this issue? It seems it loads really fast or doesn't load at all, still.

This issue doesn't seem to be resolving itself as I had hoped for me, and the hosting company isn't much of a help. It's basically a traffic jam. The site's traffic has spiked, and the host has us on a shared server without any real monitoring or controls, and trying to get help is fruitless, which is why this week I will be switching the site to a new server on a new host, that should be able to handle the increased traffic at a reasonable cost.

I'm sorry for the inconvience or frusteration this has caused.

Once again, just to make sure-you guys are still having this issue with EMTBravo.com loading?

Yea, I'm still having the occasional problem with it not loading

The problem has become less frequent but it still does happen for me every once in a while

Same here, it tends to load fast, or not load at all - blank page - or occasionally I think I've seen 'error 500'...

Sometimes takes two or three retries before it loads. And this is only the .com - the .net is fine.

Mike

It usually doesn't load and just leaves a blank page, then I just go to .net. If .com does load, it is quick.

im good today but... i do have trouble all time

Tonight it is coming up with Lunar Pages Web Hosting?

2120 hrs 12/8 same message

Yes... continally for awhile. It usually times out and cannot find server.

I have been having trouble loading some topics and also the pictures slideshows

I have also been having some problems in loading EMTBravo.com

I have moved EMTBravo.com onto a new server with a different webhost.

This change should "propagate", or take effect, over the internet within the next 72 hours. During this transition, the site may not load or be completly inacessible at times for some members.

Hopefully, this will put an end to the issues that people are having with EMTBravo.com loading slowly or not at all. Please bear with me while we undertake this, and remember to keep checking EMTBravo.com when we're back up at full speed again!!!

PLEASE do me a favor, visit http://www.emtbravo.com and then post on this thread how EMTBravo.com is loading at this point for you, and please let me know how fast (or slow) it loads if it does.

I have the .com set as my firefox home page. ALMOST every time I start firefox, it fails. THen, when i hit either reload or home, it loads ALMOST every time. That's via Comcast in Chicago, if that matters.

Seth - It did this just now, at appx. 2240 central. I'll look again later and let you know.

Edited by wcr20

I was having some problems last week but thought it was my pc. The last 2 days it has been fine.

Right now, it's loading nice and fast. I, too, have it set as my Firefox home page.

Yes... continally for awhile. It usually times out and cannot find server.

I had trouble around 11::00 p.m. Saturday evening. Kept coming up with an error message. Let it be for a while, and now I finally got on.

Edited by tunaFish

Please note if you sent email to the x635@EMTBravo.com or EMTBravo@EMTBravo.com email addresses within the past 24 hours, I may not have recieved it due to the switch. Please re-send the email, and I will answer it as promptly as I can.

Sorry for any inconvience.

Also, EMTBravo.com should be starting to load faster and not time out for most users with a broadband connection.

Please see new thread on this issue for further information.