Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Happy New Year

25 posts in this topic

I want to wish all a Happy, Healthy, and Safe New Year.

Hopefully 2008 we will have no FF fatalities, as this year there where far far far too many. Currently as of this post @ 4:15pm (from the USFA) there have been 114 LODD's in 2007, 8 more then 2006.

Happy New Year to all my follow EMTBravo members.

Stay safe tonight and enjoy..

Chris

Happy New Year to all.

For those of you off duty tonight, have fun, but STAY SAVE, and those of you who are on duty, Watch out for DUI's!!

Hope 2008 brings many more good memories, and hopefully it will be alot better, no FF LODD!!

Happy New Year to all EMTBravo members.

This up coming year will be a sad year for Yankee fans since it will be the last year for the current Yankee Stadium.

i would like to wish all EMTBravo members and to all other emrgency workers a Happy New Year and lets have no LODD`s for 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

GOD BLESS,

BE SAFE!

Hopefully 2008 we will have no FF fatalities, as this year there where far far far too many. Currently as of this post @ 4:15pm (from the USFA) there have been 114 LODD's in 2007, 8 more then 2006.

Seconded.

60 control just wished everyone a happy new year a few minutes ago. Mamaroneck Village just got their first call of the new year (CO no symtoms).

Edited by pcfdrfd700

May you all enjoy a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!!!!!!

Happy New Year to all....PS New Rochelle had the 1st call of 2008.

A Happy and healthy New Year to all. Lets be safe!!

And a round of martinelli's!

Want to wish everyone a safe and happy '08

wish everyone a safe and happy new year

LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year to all! Let's all try to work together to make 2008 a better and safer year!

Gung Heh Fach Choi...I know I spelled that wrong, but in other words, Happy New Year...

(that is Cantonese for HNY)...some of you all know why I would know that!

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, and safe New Year. Hope everyone had a great holiday season. I, for one, am glad it's over though!

Unfortunatly, Billy Goldfeder is reporting on the Secret List the first FF LODD of 2008. It's not even 1 day old yet. Everyone stay safe out there

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Rockingham County volunteer firefighter was killed in The Line of Duty after his truck crashed while responding to a house fire this morning. 36-year-old Paul Ellington worked for the Oregon Hill Volunteer Fire Department. Investigators say he was speeding, was not wearing a seat belt and he lost control of his Z-71 Chevy Pickup at the corner of Business 29 and Crutchfield Road. His car collided with a row of trees and rolled down an embankment. The car landed on train tracks at the bottom of the hill

A happy New Year to everyone. May only good will find you and your loved ones.

A happy New Year to everyone. May only good will find you and your loved ones.

Kujo, since you live on the Left Coast, over here in NY the big thing is the Times Square Ball Drop. I'm sorry White Plains, we know that is second to your ball dropping...but for post's sake...

What do they do out there? Does LA or San Diego have something similar. Or do they drop something heavy off of the Golden Gate Bridge up in San Fran? I mean, kind of cool, you can watch the ball drop on TV in NY and then head off to your party out West and do it all over again, NO?