Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ja3kfd

J.I.M.M.Y Inc. Muster *MAY 25TH* 2008

53 posts in this topic

Marilyn & gil's firestation collectables ,Eagle,Fire apparatus journal, Westchester collectables, Thefirestore.com

I passed the word to couple guys who run Buckshallow Emergency Lighting from Mahopac FD... soo you may hear from them as well...

To clarify the date:

MAY 25TH, 2008

when is the latest you can enter a team in the muster? Am I to late already?

For all that are asking we are re typing the rules there are a few things we need to tweak, do to field conditions, we want to have them maled out to everyone by May 1st.

we will have a packet to send to you.

The JIMMY Muster is one week from Sunday! Let's show our support and have as many members as possible try to attend and support the cause!

Hoping to come by with some people from my department, but not sure how to get there. Can you give some directions from lower Westchester? Thanks!

I will be there in some capacity, along with a few other Catskill Fire Cats members.

Have rules been sent out? We haven't received anything

Have rules been sent out? We haven't received anything

Ditto!

Can anyone tell me the exact day and date and times the muster is on Saturday May 24th or Sunday May 25th I keep reading conflicting notices I want to attend but need to make reservations for transportation I need to know exact date.

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me the exact day and date and times the muster is on Saturday May 24th or Sunday May 25th I keep reading conflicting notices I want to attend but need to make reservations for transportation I need to know exact date.

Thanks!

It is Sunday the 25th from 10am till 4pm.

No the Rules have not been sent out we are having set up problems with the Water Barrel Competition. If it is not resolved by friday ( This Friday) I am going to have no choice but to not have that one competion, I had to hold back on the rules because it was going to be altered.

The Tug of war will be the same as always

The Mid Nite Run will be Stationery, The truck will not move, we will supply a air horn to Blast.

The Barrell Fill we will use a Small shed with a Gutter on it Throw the Water on the roof the water will flow into gutter and into Barrell.

Hose roll is self Explanatory.

If Water barrell is there it will be a little diffrent, than usual but I need to see what happens .

Sorry about delay but I have no contol over this one piece.

Jim Arena

Can someone please give me directions to Fireman's Field in Somers for the Muster? I have asked numerous people and nobody seems to know where it is. A group of us would like to attend, but only if we know where we are going. Thanks so much!

Can someone please give me directions to Fireman's Field in Somers for the Muster? I have asked numerous people and nobody seems to know where it is. A group of us would like to attend, but only if we know where we are going. Thanks so much!

I could be wrong, but I believe it is also known as Reis Park.

Google Map Link!

Evidently, I was wrong with Reis Park...the map link above has been corrected to show the location provided by Andy below! MFY

Edited by Oswegowind

No the Rules have not been sent out we are having set up problems with the Water Barrel Competition. If it is not resolved by friday ( This Friday) I am going to have no choice but to not have that one competion, I had to hold back on the rules because it was going to be altered.

Are rules going to be sent out at all? Are we going to receive any info on the muster for example if we got in or not? I know my money must have got to you like a day or 2 late.

The poster I have for the event lists the address of the field as the corner of Route 202 and Warren St.

The Tug of war will be the same as always

The Mid Nite Run will be Stationery, The truck will not move, we will supply a air horn to Blast.

The Barrell Fill we will use a Small shed with a Gutter on it Throw the Water on the roof the water will flow into gutter and into Barrell.

Hose roll is self Explanatory.

If Water barrell is there it will be a little diffrent, than usual but I need to see what happens .

Sorry about delay but I have no contol over this one piece.

Jim Arena

Quick question, acouple of the guys on the team were asking about the Mid Nite Run- and they want to know whats the rules and goal of this event? I am not sure the exact answer, so hope someone can give me a hand with this one...

I hope to see and meet a lot of you people this sunday. I will be judging the trucks and what ever else is needed.

Tomorrow's the day, and from what I've been hearing, the weather should be just about perfect!

Here's hoping for a great turnout, and a highly successful event.