Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

American Chopper: EMS Bike?

12 posts in this topic

"American Chopper", AKA Orange County Choppers, has built a Police Bike and a Firefighter Bike.

To my knowledge, they've never built an EMS bike.

I'd like to see them take on that challenge....I'm sure a ride along with Mobile Life in Newburgh and other EMS agencies could provide some inspiration. It would also bring some attention to the EMS proffesion.

I lost interest in American Chopper a while ago....it seeemed to be the same old thing after a while. But, after watching the current and newest season in HD, I am into the show again. They really do build cool bikes. And the HD makes it so much better....I can't wait until I can get a job again and start saving up for one again. Once you see HD, you're spoiled for regular TV, just what Sirius Sattelite radio did for FM....I can't even tolerate FM anymore.

Anyway, does anyone have any connections or pull to get the EMS Bike suggested? I wonder if it could go to OCC direct, or would it have to go through the Discovery Channel? I have heard that all the current bikes they build for the TV show are dictated by the Discovery Channel, based on what would make for a good storyline.

That would be cool. Maybe it could carry a small basic first aid kit.

I personally dont like the bikes OCC makes.... They are all pretty much the same bike with just different add-ons... i personally like West Coast Choppers Made by Jesse James....all of his bikes are one offs not two are the same, all of his bikes are hand crafted and made by him in house.. Thats whys they are more expensive...OCC always sends there stuff out and get things made from other people....dont get me wrong i love the fire bike and everything...but if your saving money for one at least think twice about buying one

and Vinny is what made that shop he did more work than Paulie JR

Edited by goon16

I personally dont like the bikes OCC makes.... They are all pretty much the same bike with just different add-ons... i personally like West Coast Choppers Made by Jesse James....all of his bikes are one offs not two are the same, all of his bikes are hand crafted and made by him in house.. Thats whys they are more expensive...OCC always sends there stuff out and get things made from other people....dont get me wrong i love the fire bike and everything...but if your saving money for one at least think twice about buying one

But you HAVE to admit the Mikey Tuetal is as funny as hell! :lol:

Mike

But you HAVE to admit the Mikey Tuetal is as funny as hell! :lol:

Mike

[/quote

yeah i agree

At the Vital Signs conference two years ago they had a petition going for an EMS bike by OCC...

They were going to forward it to them after the conference with all the signatures...

Havent heard another thing about it

Maybe someone should petition Vinnie's and Cody's new shop for producing an EMS bike:

V-Force Customs

I think OCC needs the competition.

Edited by TRUCK6018

Maybe someone should petition Vinnie's and Cody's new shop for producing an EMS bike:

V-Force Customs

I think OCC needs the competition.

Someone who agrees me me!!! :D

Someone who agrees me me!!! :D

Oops, my bad. Didn't see that you already mentioned it in a previous post.