Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xfirefighter484x

Dutchess County Weekend 16 @ Montour Falls

45 posts in this topic

Man...I havnt been to County Weekend since "JJ" was around.... same year me and Dum Dum WALKED back to the campus from whatever bar is popular there in town...thanks to "Steady Eddie" for picking us up....That was a crazy year.

129 was this a certain year that a "scuffle" took place after a certain person was "propositioned" ? The same year we came upon the fatal MVA that just occurred in Hancock ?

Perhaps......... ;)

I could not get my fat little a** with an armfull of free Oreo's and coffee into the elvator fast enough!

I remeber Dumpster walking the halls...making threats we all knew weren't idle!

PVFD has their annual dinner on the 8th. I know Andrew will miss Sarah Baker. Remember Andrew that it's Beekman who is getting her out of town for you.

There was also an issue with short notice since the County Weekend forms came out two weeks prior to the original deadline. The deadline was extended.

OUCH...thanks for the favor though ;)

Im gonna miss Montour this year. Of course a little game of hold 'em too.

Edited by SPFC56-233

Ok guys, if anyone reads this before your departure, what channels are we going to be monitoring on the trip up?

Ok guys, if anyone reads this before your departure, what channels are we going to be monitoring on the trip up?

Use yer cells and Nextels............keep the firegrounds for just that - THE FIREGROUND! ;)

Use yer cells and Nextels............keep the firegrounds for just that - THE FIREGROUND! ;)

Well, we usually do use our Nextels, but we all know how LOVELY our Nextel service is, lol. So Firegrounds work when our massive loss of signal occurs.

Well, we usually do use our Nextels, but we all know how LOVELY our Nextel service is, lol. So Firegrounds work when our massive loss of signal occurs.

"The probability of someone watching you (or listening on the radio) is proportional to the stupidity of your action."

:lol::lol:;)

:lol::lol:;)

You like that one, right?? And of course, theres always a story behind everything!!

You like that one, right?? And of course, theres always a story behind everything!!

Ha Ha :lol::lol::lol: Bet you won't volunteer for that one anymore!

Heres for you x129k!!

IMG_3734.jpg

Old school Arlington patch

IMG_3738.jpg

Arlington St. 5 Patch

IMG_3757.jpg

Old City of Poughkeepsie patch

IMG_3751.jpg

Current City of Poughkeepsie patch

IMG_3752.jpg

Edited by xfirefighter484x

Old?? LaGrange Patch

IMG_3753.jpg

Current?? LaGrange Patch

IMG_3755.jpg

Old East Fishkill Rescue & Hughsonville Patches

IMG_3739.jpg

Edited by xfirefighter484x

For you x648eng119 and Remember585!!

IMG_3760.jpg

For you DOC22!!

IMG_3761.jpg

And WHAT Montour trip would be complete without a stop at...

IMG_3765.jpg

Man...I havnt been to County Weekend since "JJ" was around.... same year me and Dum Dum WALKED back to the campus from whatever bar is popular there in town...thanks to "Steady Eddie" for picking us up....That was a crazy year.

129 was this a certain year that a "scuffle" took place after a certain person was "propositioned" ? The same year we came upon the fatal MVA that just occurred in Hancock ?

Yea the days of "J.J." were fun, Trips to the Savoy were lots of fun that I can remember...I think it was all the Kamikaze shots I was doing. Thank god for that Subway that was open all night

That was a nasty fatal, I remember pulling up on it before the bus got their, I made the first 911 call for it. We tried our best to free the victims with anything we could, we used tire irons and some other misc. tools before the locals arrived. This was way before they decided to put up guard rails in the medians.

What good is having any gathering or function without a "little scuffle"? LOL